Chapter 77- Blade and Glass

(No One's Pov)
Aristomache walked into the Eclipse Temple, towards the end of the old hall to the alter where both Shyama and Rochelle stood, leaning over the blue silk-covered alter ritual table "Any luck?" Aristomache asked as Shyama turned to her "Nothing yet..." the black councilor looked at the ground, stepping aside so the queen could join them. Aristomache stood in-between the two councilors, looking down at the green stone that laid on the table, a crack spilting through it "The longer the fallen doesn't have his soul stone-" "Gamer has been informed that he'll not get his stone back until repaired to a... stable state" Aristomache interrupted Rochelle. "Without the missing pieces, we can't fix the stone" Shyama stated "Have the shards been found?" "Yes, but... the missing shards of the stone are completely... dead" Aristomache raised a brow at Shyama, confused by what the councilor meant "Explain" "We got a Red Army team to collect all shards from the school- the exact corridor Death told us where the stone most likely broke in" Rochelle started. "You got the Red Army involved-" "Like I had the choice" Rochelle looked up at Aristomache in the eyes "Demonic celestial beings aren't allowed in the Human Realm without the right paperwork or permission from all Leaders and the Council of Prodiguim" Rochelle took a step away from Aristomache "Meanwhile, asking Red Leader for help was a good idea, he agreed immediately-" "Only because of who this stone belongs to". Aristomache closed her eyes attempting to control her anger as Shyama decided to continue where Rochelle stopped "Anyway... the shards collected were found dead black... we attempted putting the pieces together but the stone rejected the shards" Aristomache laughed a bit at Shyama's words.

"Of course it did" the queen turned her back to the two councilors "Aristo-" "No" Aristomache snapped at Rochelle "I have a fallen angel who could possibly become extremely unstable if his soul stone- the only thing 'controlling' his magic and powers isn't fixed before..." Aristomache held her head in her hands. Rochelle looked up at the mural-stain-glass window above the alter... the mural itself portraying the very first Eclipse daughter of Satan embracing the moon... an idea popping into Rochelle's head "What if... there was a way to repair the stone?" the other two demons looked at Rochelle with confused faces. "What do you mean?" Aristomache questioned "I mean a something no one's done or even suggested before" Rochelle glanced at the fallen's soul stone then back to the two women "Why don't we use God Stone to reignite the dead shards or liquify a chip of it and fill in the cracks-" "No Rochelle" Aristomache snapped "We need to fix the stone, not make it more powerful". "God stone has the ability to heal people, animals and celestial stones such as soul stones" Rochelle stated as Aristomache narrowed her eyes "It can also be incredibly dangerous-" "But it won't be if we're all careful" Rochelle tried to assure the queen yet the demon looked at the ground. "Look... one of my own kind cares about the fallen a lot and if Satan's plan for that demon carries out... then he'll need that fallen by his side" Rochelle started, looking up at the queen and her friend "That fallen is very special in the eyes of both Satan and God... I just want to help the poor thing before a much worse war brews". Aristomache signed, looking up at the stain-glass mural window of her ancestor "Fine, you have permission to use the closest Eclipse Wing God stone" without any more words, Aristomache walked off, down the hall towards the exit of the Eclipse Temple as Shyama looked at Rochelle. "She's not talking about the clear quartz God Stone beneath the-" "She said the closest" Rochelle interrupted Shyama, looking back at the broken green soul stone on the alter's ritual table "So we'll use the closest".

(Death's Pov)
I quickly ducked, dodging another one of Gamer's attacks yet he was still faster than me meaning he could block and attack faster... another pe class, me and Gamer are sparing again, this time with spears but of course Gamer had summoned his while I was using a crappy wooden one Erik got out of the pe storeroom... today we had the school hall all to ourselves. How do you beat someone who is faster than you?... well you use the very thing they don't have and you're better with and in this case... I'm a lot stronger than Gamer. I barely dodged another one of his attacks, swung the spear with half the strength I had, Gamer just barely blocking it with his spear "Give up yet?" I asked yet the fallen smirked at me "Like hell" he pushed me away before shadow-walking. I immediately started looking around... where the hell- I lifted the spear, just blocking an attack from Gamer as he shadow-walked right behind me "What the hell, Gamer-" "We're doing this the demon way after all" he smirked, eyes glowing green a bit "Oh... so we're gonna play it like that now, huh?" I smirked back at him before swinging the spear. Gamer shadow-walked again, immediately appearing on my shoulders and flooring me, shadow-walking again so that he was standing in front of me with the sharp tip of his spear pointed at my neck while I looked up at him from the ground. "You cheated-" "You never said we couldn't use our powers during practice" Gamer smirked "Oh really?" my eyes glowed crimson red as I grabbed the end of Gamer's spear and pulled him to the ground. He fell onto his back as I grabbed his demonglass blade from his side and held it to his throat as I kneeled over him "I win~" I smirked as the fallen glared back at me "Cheater-" "You never said I couldn't tackle you to the ground and unarm you" Gamer rolled his eyes "Fine, you 'win'..." I stood up, helping Gamer up to his feet and handing him his blade back.