Chapter 55- Memories of the Dark

(No One's Pov)
Akire walked into the dorm house, school had ended exactly five minutes ago and now all Akire wanted was to collapse onto her bed and sleep. Akire walked upstairs to her room, walking into the dorm and throwing her bag onto her desk "Just a couple more days and I'm back in Hell" she signed, yet hearing a small faint whimper. She froze, looking out into the hallway outside her room... it was coming from across the hall, from Bonnie and Skyler's dorm. Akire quietly walked out into the hallway, towards Bonnie and Skyler's dorm then placed her ear up against the door... it sounded like one of the girls but... Akire hesitantly turned the door knob and opened the door "Hello? Anyone-" immediately met with the scene of Skyler curled up in a ball by her bed, horrified as hell. Akire rushed over to her "My lord- Sky! Are you okay?!" Akire asked worryingly yet the smaller demon didn't respond "Sky, please... just tell me-" Akire placed a hand on Skyler's arm ..."Skyler, it's time" she looked up at a tall man "Time for what, father?" "To learn your honorable place in our family" it went pitch black, candles surrounded a blindfolded teenage boy tied to a pole, tiny Skyler holding a knife "Go on sweetie" Skyler looked up at her father wearing a black cloak "Blood for blood-"... Akire moved away from Skyler. "What the..." she looked at Skyler who looked back at her with a terrified look in her eyes "Akire-" "What the fuck..." "Akire, please-" "WHAT THE FUCK?!".

(Gamer's Pov)
I was at the 1C dorm house with Death, Lali, Prince and Kitten. We were hanging out in Lali's room... I may have let Death talk me into hanging out with these guys... again. Kitten and Prince were sitting on Lali's roommate's bed, me and Lali on her bed, and Death sitting on a desk chair. "So... any ya guys find out what the up-coming assignment is?" Kitten asked, moving so he as hanging upside-down off the bed "Not yet, just that it's some sort of practical exam" Death answered "I bet you wish it's a practical exam" Prince smirked at Death before having a pillow thrown at his head by Lali "Dude, fallen angel in the room" Lali laughed a bit, nodding to me. "Wait-what?" I looked at them confused as Death tried to hold back his laugh "My god, he really is that innocent" Kitten laughed, falling off the bed as Lali and Prince laughed a bit "Come on guys, don't play around with him like that" Death laughed a bit as I folded my arms. "Seriously? Messing with the fallen now?" they laughed a bit more, I tried to control the tiny smile trying to crawl onto my face "Trust me Shadow, that's not how people like us mess with others" I looked at Prince, confused by what he was going on about. "It's more of a small question..." he smirked at me, making direct eye contact "What is your secrets?~" Prince's hand glowed bright red as I started feeling a little light headed "I-" Death bolted out of the chair and over to me, covering my mouth with his hand "Prince! What the fuck?!" Death yelled "What? It was just curiosity-" "Gamer is off-limits when it comes to your fucking powers" Death snapped. "Lali-" "I got him" Lali covered my mouth with her hand, made me stand up and walked me out of her room, downstairs and outside while Death and Prince continued to argue... the fresh air hit my face as Prince's powers wore off "You okay now?" I nodded my head, she carefully removed her hand from my mouth before I took a deep breath.

"The hell was that?" "A way that Prince can force someone to reveal certain secrets" Lali answered, I looked down at my hands "I didn't even know that... I don't know what I was about to say in there" "Then be glad Death stopped you, it probably would've been a nasty shock to one of us or yourself". I looked back at the front door "Prince used his powers on Death before, didn't he?" "Yeah, but what came out of Death's mouth wasn't exactly surprising" I raised a brow "What do you mean?" "We know his 'mistake' during lockdown last year" "....oh" Lali placed a hand on my shoulder "Sorry-" "It's okay... accidents happen". Lali saw someone in the corner of her eye "Hey! Red!" I looked over in the direction Lali saw the person who had frozen in place, it was that brow-haired red-eyed guy Angel and Anti caught spying in the window, the 1B student "Come here" Lali smiled at him as he hesitantly walked over to us "Red, this is Gamer from 1A" Lali introduced us as Red folded his arms while he glared at me. "Uh nice to meet you" I nervously smiled "Sure..." his eyes seemed to feel sharper than a blade "So you're the shadow walker wanted by the killen cult?" "U-um..." "Hell yeah; kidnapped, poisoned, fought, killed- you name it" I really wanted Lali to stop talking about me now but- "Kind of weird, don't you think? Why would a stupid old cult be interested in him" Red asked Lali... as if I'm not actually here. "I don't know, no one knows-" "I reckon he does know" Red's eyes snapped back to me, his harsh glare "Both him and his friends know exactly why-" "Red!" Red immediately flinched as Prince walked out the door, followed by Kitten and a pissed off Death. "How ya going?" Prince smiled at Red as the demon stuttered over his own words "U-uh... g-good?" "That's fantastic!" Red had pink dusted across his cheeks, something feels... off. Nothing off about who I was standing with- I... just feel like there's a disconnection with something.

"Huh... that's weird, the stars are out early" Kitten tilted his head, I looked up at the sky... he's right, but- they're never out this early. I raised an eye brow "But oh how bright they are" Prince said as he gazed at the stars above "You're the brightest star" "What-" "I said I wanna hit you with a car!" Red panically reworded his sentence, face turning... well... red. "Wow, way to be a demon" Kitten laughed a bit as Red bit his tongue "Shut up, kitty litter-" "Hey!". The other three laughed at the two yet I kept my eyes to the sky, something's wrong, I can feel it... I don't know what... Aristomache, the Eclipse Wing, Hell or... Heaven possibly ...."you are not like any other shadow walker or demon... a fallen angel who was interested in a demon's lies and became something too good for Satan to just 'give back' to God"... Michael's words. That had haunted my head for a while now... what did Michael mean by 'something too good to just give back'? I signed... guess that will have to be answered another day.

(Angel's Pov)
I walked upstairs to the girls' floor of the house... resulting in me overhearing some sort of commotion coming from Skyler and Bonnie's dorm. I walked over to the dorm and opened the door to be met with the site of... Akire 'protecting' herself with a textbook while keeping a strict distance between herself and Skyler? "Akire, please-" "Stay away from me!" Akire yelled. "It was the past-" "You fucking killed people!" "All demons and devils have killed at least one person-" "You grew up in a fucking cult!" I... am so confused right now "Like I had a choice what family I was born into- I never chose to be born into a stupid cult!" Skyler snapped back, yet Akire summoned her staff "Woah- Akire, put that away!" I tried to reason with her... yet she didn't listen. "You were apart of a cult while human back in the human realm-" "Mid realm" Skyler corrected... the room went silent "...what?" Akire's face had dropped a bit, disbelief in her eyes as Skyler looked at the ground "I grew up as a human in the Mid realm..." we looked at her in disbelief... I've barely met a demon or angel who actually already knew Mid before and after coming to Heaven or Hell. "Akire, that bit of memory you saw was what I just woke up from a minute or two before you walked in here..." Skyler explained a bit as Akire lowered her staff a bit "I was never tortured for my sins when I arrived in Hell because Satan already knew I've been through enough torture before dying".....