Chapter 53- Rest

..."Please! Someone help! Someone-" "The fucking killens are gone! Now fucking help us!"...... "What the hell happened-" "HELP him, Erik!".... "Lucifer, hospital now"...... "I'm sorry, but he's-"
(Death's Pov)
I immediately woke up, struggling to breath as sweat dripped down my back, drenching my t-shirt. I calmed myself down as I looked around the dark room... I'm in my dorm, I looked over to my left to see Dark asleep, back turned to me. I got out of bed, walked out of the dorm and down the hallway to the bathroom. I took of my shirt, then looked at the mirror before signing... that day, me and Leo ran through the corridors of the school, eventually finding Erik and Lucifer... Lucifer took us and Gamer to the hospital and.... the hell is wrong with me? I looked down at my shirt as I leaned against the sink... Gamer's 'condition' was finally reported to Aristomache and we've gotten no word back from that stupid queen yet. It's been three days since he went to hospital and he's still not back, but... that's not the thing that's been playing on my mind recently "Hey kid, what's your name?" I closed my eyes as the voice haunted my head "Right... I'm -----, I'm gonna call you 'kid' for now, once we're out of this hell hole I'll give you a name, a proper demon name of a ripper demon like you". I hated nicknames before, but I only let you call me that "I promise you on my father's soul, we'll get out" I got out... but you didn't, I never saw you leave with all of us so- "Death?" I flinched a bit, looking over at Leo who held a concerned look on his face "You alright?" "Just... couldn't sleep.... what are you doing up?" I asked as the angel signed "Can't sleep either". I looked at the ground "I've been meaning to ask- if you don't mind me asking about such topic-" "Go ahead, couldn't exactly care at the moment" ever since Haruka mentioned it, I had a strong feeling that Leo was gonna ask about it "GK... that's Guidath Kiamank, right? One of the cities in the Threat Region in Hell?" I nodded my head... here we go.

"Death... don't tell me that... oh god" Leo looked at the ground, eyes turning sad "That makes so much sense now-" "Does it? Does it really?" I sort of snapped at him yet he really didn't care "You had a friend there... didn't you?" "H-how did-" "The way you treat your friends, how overprotective you are of them, especially Gamer- how you writing up all these rules and limits in your head so you know how not to hurt them". I'd hate to admit it, but he's right "...what were they like?" Leo asked "I could've called him my brother if I wanted to... he was the first nicest and actual friend I made after what happened right before my death; brave, bold, harsh but... he was the kindest demon I met before..." my words faded, I've never exactly talked about this stuff with someone. "Death?" I smiled a bit "His name was Ryker...".
-10AM, Sunday-
I sat at the table in the joined dinning slash living room, rereading the torture demon book Ianthe gave me last year, trying to see if there was a simple detail I overlooked since I last read it. Angel walked into the room with someone, yet I didn't lift my head from the book "Death-" "Yeah- the fuck is he doing here?" I asked, glaring at Colby "He's helping, that's what" Angel snapped, sitting down across from me "Helping with what?" "This" one single word from him as he placed the Widow journal down on the table. "You're giving it back-" "Temporarily" Angel interrupted as I looked at her confused "What? Why-" "It's safer for the journal to be with someone that the Killens don't know or the last person we'd ever trust this to... so Colby's going to guard it for a bit" Angel explained before opening the journal "There's still no way to read that-" Angel held her hand above the pages, the words glowing gold as they turned to actual english. I sat there, confused and amazed "How did you-" "Remember how Leo could read it first and soon I could" "Yeah?" "You have to 'kill' the book in order to read it" Angel held back a bit of a smile of excitement "How did you figure that out? It's just a plain old book from the human realm-" "Not exactly". Angel flicked back to the front page, pointing at a tiny inked family symbol "It the Reaper family crest" I looked at her wide eyed "No way-" "This was a Reaper journal that ended up in the human realm, being picked up by the first Widow of my bloodline, but that's not it..." she flicked to the first page of journal entries. "Look closely at the words" I looked at the golden lettering, until I noticed something a bit... off "There's.... words written underneath?" "It was a Reaper's journal so I think... in Hell it was filled up with whatever the owner written, they misplaced it... it ends up in the human realm were 'magic' and all that is limited-" "The first Widow picks it up, thinking of it as a plain empty journal-" the front door opened.

I immediately bolted out of my seat, out of the room and down the hallway, the other two following close behind... standing by the front door was Erik, Lucifer, Ianthe and Gamer... Erik had an arm wrapped around Gamer, keeping him up right "Colby, help Gamer to his room" "Yes miss" Colby took Gamer off Erik and helped the fallen to his dorm. "Now you two, a word" in the corner of my eye, I saw Angel shove the journal up her shirt, the waist band of her jeans holding it in place... yeah, the teachers have no idea about the secret battle of this journal and now after learning it was originally a Reaper journal, we have to keep that book hidden at all costs. Ianthe suggested that we talk in the living room, so the five of us walked to the mentioned room, Lucifer closing the door behind us "Gamer, for the moment, is on strong pain relief and will need to rest for the whole week" Ianthe stated "So he's alright?" I asked "For now" "What is that suppose to mean?" Angel glared at her "It means he's still unstable, another killen attack and he's most likely gonna have this... moment again". "We're still allowing him to go on trips such as the upcoming 'Welcome Home Week'-" "No" I interrupted Erik, Angel grabbed my shoulder "Me, Leo and the girls will keep an eye on him" she assured me "Then I should go-" "You know very well that you can't Death" I looked at the ground as Ianthe talked "Ripper demons are to stay in their assigned area or town until Rieannie's disappearances are solved, that includes you". "What about Gamer? He's part Ripper demon-" "He had not left school grounds unless with a teacher, he has witnesses and valid proof-" "You mean since he's a fallen and still sinless, that's the fucking proof you're going off" I snapped "Death, calm down" Angel hissed "You're blaming your best friend for something ever you know he didn't do... this was work of a carnivore, not an out-of-control shadow walker". I took a shaky breath "What did Aristomache say about Gamer?" I asked "Still nothing, she told us she'll get back to us once she's figured out the situation".

(No One's Pov)
Lev sat in the medic room, looked at the ground as he played with the dagger he had summoned while John walked into the room... after that stupid stunt, John had put the silver chain back on his wrist yet it quickly became useless within minutes... the chain is broken now as it hung around his wrist. "Levan-" "Told you already, the bitch will live... like fucking always" "Not what I'm here for Romainov" Lev signed, looking at John "What is it then-" "The fallen... and his friend... you were right about them and... right to tell me to call off the mission" John admitted as Lev raised a brow. "I should've listened to your warnings but... you've betrayed us so many times-" "I get it... trust doesn't exactly stick to me at the moment" Lev looked back at the ground "It would if you stopped the lying and betraying, and actually commit to the role of being a killen" John said gently, caressing Lev's face with his hand "Please Levan, for me... or at least to spare me from watching you hurt yourself". Lev looked up at John and whispered quietly "I'm sorry" John gave him a hug as Lev kept the look of disgust and hate crawl onto his face, John pulled away, looking into the seer's eyes "I'm just glad that you are alright" John kissed Lev's forehead before smiling at him and leaving the room. "Like fucking hell" Lev muttered as he looked over at the sleeves of medicine "Fucking watch me".

Enrilth Castle

Black Councilor, Rochelle Burns, walked down to the gardens to where her friend stood "Shyama?" the small white and blonde haired demon looked at the ripper demon with her dark blue eyes "Why's the Eclipse Black Councilor doing up at this time?" Rochelle asked, smiling a bit as Shyama looked around at her surroundings "I did it again, didn't I?" "Unfortunately, yes... you were phasing in your sleep again" Rochelle answered. "Guessing the sloth-sinned of us seven is lacking control?" "No, more like a tradition of the Eclipse councilor" Rochelle looked at her friend confused "The phasing or the sleep walking?" "Neither... I can feel... him" Rochelle's eyes filled with worry as her face turned cold "Shyama, no... not yet-" "His heart, his breathing, his emotions....". Shyama looked up at the sky "I can feel all of them-" "Shyama, stop" Rochelle grabbed the shadow-walker's shoulders "Before we became councilors, one of our predecessors started sensing the new seven-" "A promise is to be kept, Rochelle, whether we like it or not... you sensed the wrath sin-" "Who really should've stayed dead". Shyama stared at the sky "They say you become whatever you believe... I believe in too many things due to my sin and my dreams caused by the sin.... what's to say that this beautiful chaos brewing will not end in another ancient sight of love and peace?". Rochelle rolled her eyes "And you're not making sense... again- come on, let's get you back inside before you fall asleep again" Rochelle wrapped an arm around Shyama's shoulders, leading her back into the castle 'Since when does Shyama ever call chaos beautiful, the stupid peaceful one for fuck's sake?' Rochelle thought to herself as she guided her friend to her room...