Chapter 54- 'Normal' School Drama

"Tell me Death, wouldn't you like to fulfill your name?..." Haruka moved so she was behind Death "To kill another or at least meet your name once again?" Haruka asked, leaning into his ear as she lifted his head up to look at me....... "If he died... wouldn't you want to join him?" "Y... y-yes..." Death answered, closing his eyes "Death, no..."........ "Please don't-" "Wouldn't it just be easier if you were dead?" the killen suggested, summoning her own blade and holding it to Death's throat "Yes-" "No... stop it, please" I cried..... "Stop it" I begged as Haruka held the demonglass blade closer to Death's neck "Ņ̵͉̤̜̒̈́͠Ò̸̙͐!"...

(Gamer's Pov)
I opened my eyes, heart rate calm as I laid on my bed "M̵̬͠o̶͉͝r̶͕̽n̶̗̔ị̵̉n̶̪̔ḡ̴̻ ̵̙͂Ş̸͒h̷̩͝ä̶́ͅd̷̖̋o̷̧͋w̷̫͗" "Morning Li" I groaned tiredly as I sat up, looking over at the shadling sitting in the chair at my desk... now that I think about it, I can see more of Li's appearance; grey skin with freckles dusting their cheeks, red eyes, black and dark grey hair, wearing a white shirt, greyish-blue jeans, brown worn combat boots and a black coat. "E̵̤͐y̴͑ͅḙ̶͠ṣ̴͊ ̶̠͋a̸͚̎r̵̼̈ȅ̵͔ ̸̢͂g̴̒ͅo̷̞͆ì̸̜n̴̓͜ģ̸̚ ̷̩͛w̷̲̄e̸̥͝i̷̜̔r̷͈̈́ḑ̷͂ ̶̯͘a̴̲͂g̵̡̾ā̵͙i̸̳͝n̸̠̔" Li pointed out as I turned my head to Anti's closet mirror facing me, showing my reflection, red burning eyes staring back... I signed, opening the top draw of the nightstand and taking out a small container of pills while Li bit their lip "It's just painkillers" "S̵̩̋t̸̝̑í̶͈l̸̤͒ḻ̴̿" I rolled my eyes, taking a pill out of the container and swallowed it. There was a sharp pain in my head for a second before quickly going away, I looked back at the mirror to watch the red fade back to sky blue "Ŷ̶̘o̷̬͑ṷ̷̓ ̴͔͘k̸̼̎n̸͆͜o̸̳̓w̸̹̉... y̵̥͠o̵̟̒ǘ̴̝ ̴̮͋c̴̖̋a̶͔͒n̴̗̈́'̸͙̆t̶̫̎ ̸̼͐ţ̶̕a̷̤̕k̵̦̾é̴̬ ̸̖̏p̴̼͂ā̶͖ì̸̦ṅ̶̞k̸͓͆ȉ̷̟ľ̵̩l̸̖̄e̵͇͌r̵̗͛s̸̹̓ ̴̯̏f̸̻̓ō̸̫ṟ̴̆e̶̥̐v̶̬̂e̶̗͂r̷̾ͅ-" "It's only until someone teaches me how to control it-" there was faint talking outside in the hallway. I got up and walked over to the door, opening it a bit, seeing Alex and Noah talking a bit... Alex went to kiss Noah yet the taller placed his hands on his shoulders and kind of held Alex away from him "Noah?" Alex questioned yet Noah looked away from him. "W̴̤̐ḥ̷̾à̷̜t̸̖̽'̶̡͂s̵̮͠ ̷̦͗h̵̘̽a̵͙͌p̸̤̔p̴̖̅e̶̪͗n̸͓̕ï̷̘n̴̡̓g̶̛̳?" Li asked, walking through the door into the hallway for a better look... they're so lucky they can't see them "What's wrong?" Alex asked as Noah took his hands back, folding his arms as he looked at Alex in the eyes, pained look on his face "When are are gonna tell everyone about us?" Noah asked as Alex started stuttering. "O̸̹̒o̷̖̚ǒ̸̞o̸̲͝ọ̵̉-" "Li! Stop treating this like it's a fucking tv show!" I harshly whispered "I can't keep making up excuses to turn down another girl asking me out-" "Tell them you have a girlfriend-" "I don't have a girlfriend, I have a boyfriend, you" Noah's voice was filled with pain, while Alex's face was filled with nervousness.

"I don't get why we can't have a normal or decent relationship... or why we have to keep it from everyone-" "You know why-" "I'm sick of the fucking reason, Alex" Noah snapped, I've never seen him so annoyed and angry about something "What if people make fun of us or something....?" Alex quietly asked as I raised an eyebrow. "Wha- Nilima knows, Leo knows- for fuck's sake, even Gamer and Death know because the two of them caught us- and all of them along with everyone else is very accepting-" "Noah, you know why I don't want people to know...". Noah narrowed his eyes "You've got to stop letting him from controlling your life" "I can't..." Alex walked off "Alex-" the angel slammed his dorm door shut, Noah signed, looking at the ground "W̶̙̆o̸̡͝w̸͉͑, t̵͔̄h̵͔͠a̸͎̿t̸̀͜ ̸̱͋h̵̰͒o̸͔͑n̵̜̋ě̵̜ś̸̬t̴̞̀l̸̜͆y̷͎̓ ̶̭̎ĉ̵̳ò̶̼ú̷͚l̶̞͠d̸̮̈'v̶̦̏è̶̤ ̷͇̉g̶̟̍o̴͍̍n̵̟͛e̵͖͊ ̷̤̈́b̵͉̋e̷͔͂ṭ̵̍ț̴̓e̷̬͆ṙ̶͎..." Li looked at me "W̶̬͌e̶͇̕l̴͎͋l̶͝?" I looked at them "What?" Li dramatically signed "G̶̹̈́o̵̪̍ ̶̫̄b̷̥̓e̴̮͘ ̶̥͝ḁ̶͒ ̸̢͌s̶͈͗ṵ̸̌p̸̪̽p̶̭͛ö̵͓r̶̥̎t̶̨̄i̵̞͆v̸̲̚e̵̫̍ ̸͙̕f̵̨̀ŕ̵̪i̶͙͐e̵̢͝n̵̜͒d̸̢̐, t̴̼̍h̶̻͝ă̷̲t̴̲̆'s̵̫̽ ̵͇̎w̴͇̄ȟ̸̢ȧ̸̗t̷́ͅ". I took a shaky breath before walking over to Noah "You heard all that... didn't you?" "Yeah..." I looked up at Noah "Want me to talk to him?" "You can give it a shot, but I doubt you'll get through to him" I placed a hand on Noah's shoulder "Alex is my friend, he's there for me so I'm there for him, whether he likes it or not" I smiled, making Noah laugh a bit. "Right, good luck" a few seconds later, I found myself knocking on Alex's dorm door "Go away Noah-" "Correction, the shadow walker isn't the elemental" Alex immediately opened his door "Gamer, I'm so sorry, I-" "It's fine, you're forgiven" I stepped into his and Leo's room, closing the door behind me. "I really shouldn't be forgiven, I-I... kinda-" "Slept with an element angel who's also secretly your boyfriend? Yeah, I know" Alex looked at me in shock "How did- hold up, did Noah tell-" "I'm not dumb Alex, or blind for that matter" I folded my arms "And I don't really care, it is your love life after all" Alex signed a bit in relief.