Chapter 48- Leaving Goodbyes and Bruises

(Gamer's Pov)
I walked into the living room, finding Death reading a book, no one else in sight "Where is everyone?" "At the school" he answered, placing the book down and standing up as I walked over to him so I wasn't talking to him across the room "Why are they over there- the vs students don't leave for another hour" "Beats me, their own time they're wasting-" "On people worth the time, application and admiring". Me and Death turned our heads to see Loki standing in the doorway of the living room "What are you doing here- haven't you done enough damage already?" Death growled "You tell me... Gamer, want another kiss?" I glared at him as Death stood somewhat in front of me. "Holy shit, you told him? Shit- and he's still your friend?" Loki laughed a bit "And to think that you kissing another guy would be enough for him to drop your ass and kill me" ...I was pissed, so pissed that I wanted to hurt him with something that would a hundred percent make his blood boil... and that would've been where I've gotten my bad idea. "Torture demons or more likely Ripper demons seem to think that since they're so 'big, scary and dangerous' that they can get away with everything and get anything that they want with no consequences whatsoever" I folded my arms as the two demons went silent "And you know what... I can say all the shit I want about your kind because even though I'm a fallen angel and shadow walker... I'm also a Ripper demon" both Loki and Death seemed confused by my words. I grabbed Death by the collar of his shirt and kissed him, catching him way off guard to the point he was just absolutely shocked as I made the kiss deeper... all while feeling Loki's blade-like glare. I then pulled away from Death, wiping my mouth on the sleeve of my hoodie while Death stood there, faded pink across his face. I smirked at Loki as I walked towards him, he immediately started walking backwards until his back was up against the wall.

I leaned close to his face, hand under his chin as I made him look at me "You know what's keeping me from doing whatever I want to you?~" I whispered as he gulped "It's a stronger want for something... or someone else" I stood back and walked out of the room, leaving the two alone. I walked into my dorm, closing the door behind me as my face turned red as I covered my mouth... I did not just kiss my best friend just to make another guy jealous... on the otherside of the door, I could hear Death dragging Loki down the hallway and throw him out of the dorm house. I waited a few minutes as no one came back into the dorm house... I opened and closed the bedroom door, walking down the hallway and out the front door. I walked past all the other dorms before crossing the road, over to the school and soon the school carpark where the vs buses were. There was a huge group gathered around the buses, students saying goodbye to each other "Gamer!" I jumped a bit as Senka came up to me and hugged me as Vaiva, Brooklyn, Oliva, Adelina and James walked over "I'm gonna miss you so much-" "Me too, but can you please ease up on the hug" "Oh sorry!" Senka laughed a bit, letting go of me. "We'd all like to say a special goodbye to you, Gamer, you are our friend after all" James smiled as I signed "Fine, you guys can hug me too-" the six of them hugged me... or more like had a huge group hug, after a minute they let me go. We talked a bit, assuring each other that we had the others' snaps or numbers before they walked off to say goodbye to another student. "Shadow" I turned my head to see Mercy, arms folded as I signed "I already know he told you, but you seriously can't get pissed with me when your friend-" "I couldn't give a single fuck about Loki's feelings right now" I looked at her, confused by what she meant "What you did had put him in his place for a bit, reminded him that he can't be a fucking pig or get everything he wants... so thank you for doing that".

Am I dead or something? because I'm pretty sure I just heard Mercy Gorman say 'thank you'. "You're not fucking with me, right?" "No, I have no purpose to, but Gamer..." Mercy grabbed my arm tight, leaning into my ear "I warn you now... if you want to stay sinless, then stay away from Death... rippers have a bad reputation for a reason" Mercy let go of my arm "Oh and thank you for what you did to Sabina Mortea, both Coral Coast and the real Naomi are grateful". Mercy walked off as I held my arm of where she grabbed me... how did she know that I killed- "Gamer" I signed, turning around to see Ianthe smiling down at me "Have you said your goodbyes?" "Only to the people I knew" I looked over at the buses, seeing the vs students boarding the buses. "Good, I'd like to take you back to the school for a small... meeting" I looked back at Ianthe "What for?" I asked "I'll tell you when you get there" a couple of seconds later, Ianthe was escorting me to the school, or building A of the school. As we walked through the halls, thoughts and questions ran through my mind "Am I in trouble?" "No" Ianthe answered, soon stopping in front of a classroom... I looked through the fogy glass, seeing an outline of a person "Someone important... a visitor has gone through the trouble of getting special permission to see you" Ianthe explained. "Promise me that you will listen to him, no matter how much you hate him" ...of course that shortened my list of people down to one person "I'll try" "Good enough" Ianthe opened the door to reveal the person standing by the teacher's desk, the archangel himself... Michael. "No... no" I went to walk out of the room yet Ianthe stopped me "Gamer-" "I want nothing to do with him-" "Gamer" I looked up at Ianthe as she gave her warning "Aristomache gave him permission to talk to you for permission, either respect that decision or I lock you in this room until nightfall with him" I glared at her "Fine".

Ianthe walked out of the room, closing the door behind her yet staying outside the door to make sure I don't leave... I turned to Michael who was patiently waiting by the teacher's desk "What ever you want to say, say it now" "Alright then" he straighten himself up as he took a step towards me, no further "How is school going for you?" he asked, catching me off-guard a bit. "It's... alright, how's Heaven going without me annoying the hell out of everyone?" "Of course you go there-" "What do you expect, Michael? after the way all of you treated me up there-" "Gamer please..." there was desperateness in his eyes for me to listen, yet any trust I had for him had disappeared years ago. "Why now? Why pick now to care about me-" "I'm your carer, Gamer, I practically raised you after you were born-" "Made. Not born, made Michael... and I wish you or God had killed me when I was-" "Enough with this" Michael narrowed his eyes "You do not wish death-" "Then why did every single angel treated me like I deserved it?". Michael went quiet "You called me 'brother' until I was ten, then right after that you started treating me like shit" I felt so angry, the blood boiling in my veins "What? got nothing to say? Not even a single word?" "...I'm sorry" I laughed a bit at Michael's words "You're 'sorry'? You've got to be fucking kidding me- like hell you are-" "That bloody ripper demon is a shit influence on you, doesn't he?". I froze at his words "First he makes you fall, then manipulates you into staying in Hell and now you're messing around with him-" "Don't you dare talk about him!" I growled, glaring at Michael "So none of that is true?" "No! Death's my friend- he's nothing like that-" Michael walked over to me, grabbing my right wrist "Then why do you reek of him?" he coldly asked as my mind wondered a bit... have I ever mentioned how much Michael hated it when my mind wonders?... or how easy it is for him to tell?

"You've got to be kidding me" he let go of my wrist as I snapped back to reality "You didn't-" "Fuck no, I'm still sinless... excluding the envy crap-" "Gamer" I looked up at Michael "What did I say last time we talked?" "Wrath and envy don't go together... but-" "You know who I was talking about". I looked away from him "And I know about that stupid deal the two of you made" my eyes widened as I looked back at him "Wha- Mother Zoraida... you used the grand priestess of the Light Temple to spy on me?!" "Gamer" I backed away from him "Gamer-" "You just really want me to stay the not-dead sinless fallen angel-" "Gamer, please-" "No! Fuck you and fuck Heaven!" I yelled before opening and closing the classroom door. "Gamer-" I walked past Ianthe, ignoring her "Gamer Shadow-" I shadow walked from the school to mine and Anti's dorm, somehow surprising the shadling that was sitting on my bed "H̸͔̊o̷̯͠l̷̯̃y̴̲͆ ̸̥̎s̷̝͑h̵͍͗i̷̦͝t̵͎̒- f̴̳͝ù̵͖ċ̵͚k̸̘͘i̸̡̋n̷̰͂ḡ̵̟ ̷̧͘k̶͎̎n̸̪̆ọ̵̀c̶̝͂k̶͈͆ ̴͚̈́b̴̫̂ḛ̴̈f̸̰͌ȏ̷͎r̵̫̈́e̸̥̐ ̸̝͠s̶̱͐ḧ̴̗́å̵̢d̶̝̏o̸̺̚w̷̮͝ì̶͎n̷̫̉g̴͖͘ ̷͖̃i̵̫͠n̶̾ͅ!" the shadling snapped, standing up as I signed. "Why are you in here?" I asked, voice a bit strained "Ẉ̸̂e̷͉͘l̴͛ͅl̶̖̆ ̶͇̃I̵̧̓ ̴̰̆t̵̰̕h̴͙̋o̷̧͛ṷ̵͑g̶̘̀h̵̫̑t̷̰͆ ̴̪̆Ḯ̶̹ ̸̦͌s̶͚͆h̴͍͐o̵̥͂u̷̺͠ḷ̴̓d̸̡͛ ̵̱̓t̶̲̄è̵͉l̵̢̀ľ̶̠ ̸̛͖y̴̭̎o̸̭͒u̴͇̾ ̷̪̐s̸̜͐ǫ̵͆m̵̼̏ê̷̬ṱ̴͒h̶͖͊i̶͕̿n̵͖͝g̸̤͑-" "Oh what else does the fucking world need to tell me today-" "M̶͍̆y̵̡̚ ̸͚̑n̴͇͗ȃ̴̫m̸̛̙ḛ̴͐ ̵̼̇i̵̛̘s̵̠̅ ̵̤͘L̶̠̊ȉ̸̤" I looked at him in disbelief "W̸͕̔h̶̭̔ä̷̳́ẗ̸͍́?" "You just told me your name" "Y̵̘̍ȇ̴̩a̷̤̿h̵̦̿? Ả̶̜n̴͖̔d̷̨̉-" I pinched him in the arm "H̶͇̀e̵͒͜y̸̛͈-" "Why the hell didn't you tell me your name from the fucking start?! There's absolutely nothing wrong with it- there's no fucking excuse of why you couldn't tell me it!" "Ĉ̴̠a̵̰̐n̴̨̛ ̷̖̄ỳ̴̠õ̶̺u̵̥̎ ̷̖͝c̵̞̏ă̶̙l̷̟͗m̵̽ͅ ̷̉͜t̴̗͠h̴͈́e̸͚̍ ̶̢͗f̴̫̃u̴̖͝c̷̟̓k̸͔̍ ̵̩̈d̶̜̓o̶̱͝w̵̳͆n̴̺̆... w̵͇̿ǎ̵̫i̴̻͊t̷̫̐- y̵̬̑ó̵̱u̸͔͐ ̷͓̎j̷͉͑u̸̪͆s̷̱̔t̶̲͘ ̶͖̾p̸̣̎i̷͇̅n̶̮̊c̷̞͂h̵̦̄e̷̦̽ḋ̷̙ ̸͙́m̵̗̂e̷̮̎". Li stared at me in disbelief "Woah what?".....