Chapter 59- Welcome Home Week [Part 3]

11:49PM, Friday
(No One's Pov)
Angel felt someone gently nudge her arm and almost immediately; she summoned her dagger, grabbed the person by the throat and pinned them to her bed as she held her blade to their neck and as the person's response they summoned two daggers; one pointed under Angel's jaw and the other pointed to where the reaper's heart was. Angel's eyes soon adjusted to the darkness, seeing that the person was Skyler... face filled with absolutely no emotion accompanied by the blood-lust buried in her eyes "Sky?" the smaller demon snapped out of her killer trance "Angel? Why-" "Why did you wake me up?" Angel interrupted, letting go of her friend. Skyler sat up "You told us to wake you up before ten to..." Angel held her head "The blod-binding ritual... is everyone up?" "Everyone but Gamer" Angel signed "Alright..." the reaper stood up, quietly walking across the dark room, feeling her friends eyes on her as she slipped out the door into the corridor and through the door into the guy's room. Angel walked over to Gamer's bed, seeing him asleep. She gently shook him awake "What?" "You coming with us to the Eclipse Temple?" she whispered as he looked up at her. Gamer was diffidently dead tired, the light bags under his eyes proved it. All week, he had gotten up early and went to bed late just to join his friends and the fun activities they'd been doing all week. The fallen had only done this bad routine with whatever caffeine he could get his hands on and the little prayers he made to whatever 'god' that he'd have the greatest sleep when this week was finally over. "You do deserve the sleep Gamer, but it is your choice" Angel said quietly yet a sign came from the woken fallen "I'll come, only because I've only been to the Eclipse Temple once.

Ten minutes later, the five girls and two boys were able to sneak out of the palace and over to the Eclipse Temple, and managed to climb the back wall of the temple, up to where the old broken windows were, sitting on the edge of the roof, still in their pajamas, in order to watch the ritual being performed inside. Everyone inside was wearing black cloaks except two; a tall woman wearing a dark royal blue cloak and a small woman wearing a lighter blue cloak... Gamer and Angel assumed the taller was Aristomache and the smaller woman must've been the current Black Councilor of the Eclipse Wing. The people within the room started chanting some old language as a basin of water stood under the soft-blue moon light. "This is so cool" Lali whispered as quietly as she could, the others very quietly agreeing with her, except Gamer, who's eyes stayed glued to the water within the basin as the star on his wrist started glowing red, Angel took notice in it "Gamer? You alright-" she noticed the pentagram on her hand faintly glowing. "The hell-" she noticed a weird symbol on Skyler's arm faintly glowing as well, the small demon quickly covered it, confused "Sky-" Angel's eyes fell back on the water within the basin turning different colors; blue, orange, pink, yellow, red, green then finally purple. Gamer closed his eyes, nearly falling off the edge off the roof before Leo held onto his arm... Angel felt a bit dizzy as Skyler looked as if she was gonna throw up "I think it's time to head back" Leo said, voice serious with worry and concern hanging off his words, the others agreed, helping the off-three climb down and walk back to the palace.

-4AM, Saturday-
Erik stood by one of the buses, making the role as the seven teens walked over to the bus, placing their bags in the pile by the bus "If I fall sleep on the bus, no one wake me up until we're at Rieannie" Gamer tiredly warned his friends before boarding the bus "Personally don't blame him, I'm completely dead" Angel droned. "You okay?" Isra asked "Yeah, just think the lack of sleep has finally caught up to me" Angel yawned a bit "Elizabeth Widow" "Yep!" Angel tiredly answered Erik, boarding the bus. "Leo Rohit?" "Right here" Leo smiled, walking up to the bus door "So how was your first week of Hell?" Erik asked "It is alright if I say that it's cooler and less boring than Heaven, right?" Leo asked as Erik laughed a bit "It's completely fine, I hear that every year". Leo got on the bus "Lali Silverstone?" "Here!" Lali walked over to the bus's door, yet before walking onto the bus, Erik stopped her "You never said how that first night went, you girls and Gamer on your night out?" Lali laughed a bit "I'd say it went better than expected" "How's Ares?" Erik asked "He's good" she answered. "Now what are his thoughts on our little fallen?" "I think Gamer's earned himself a fan" Lali laughed a bit before walking onto the bus.