Another Expulsion

Back at school I got word that me and my brother wouldn't be returning to Yancy academy.

I'm on my dorm going through my papers for the Ancient Greek test tomorrow. All the words seemed messed up and I couldn't quite make out what they said. My mind wanders to Nancy's words. "Do you like having mush for brains" "face it reject" "you'll always be a loser."

I slam my fist on the desk completely angry. The other girls in my dorm look at me. I never got along with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*next day, before the test *

Im standing next to Percy's desk taking in what he was telling me.

" I swear I heard them last night. Grover was talking about how he was worried about us and we shouldn't be alone over summer break. Something about a fury. Grover said something about failing something and our ignorance. Mr. Brunner said that we just need to stay alive," says Percy.

"Weird I don't know. Are you sure this wasn't just a dream?" I ask.

"Positive," he says.

I shrug as mr. Brunner walks in. I move quickly to my seat.

The test was long but not to hard.

" Time, class. Pencils down, and bring your test forward please," say mr. Brunner.

I slowly walk mine up not confident in my answers. I look back and see my brother doing the same. He's towards the back so I stand waiting for him.

" it's probably not good, Mr. Brunner but it's my best," he says.

" try not to be discouraged, Percy. Yancy isn't the right place for someone with your... specific learning needs. It was only a matter of time until everyone recognized that," says Mr. Brunner.

"Sir?" asks Percy.

" oh, confound at all. What I mean to say is you're not normal, personally. However that's nothing to be ashamed- " mr. Brunner starts. my brother cuts him off.

" thanks for the reminder. It almost forgotten," say Percy walking away.

He comes to me and we walk out of the classroom.

"I think he was just trying to help," I say.

"I know your right but..." he trails off.

"Exactly, there was no reason for you to get that mad," I say.