The Final Battle

"A trick that ends in death," Percy mumbles looking down at Silena's burnt withered body.

I'm standing by Travis. I grasp his hand looking at this horrifying sight.

"Wouldn't listen... cabin would... only follow you," Silena says to Clarisse.

"So you stole my armor. You waited until Chris and I went out on patrol and pretended to be me," Clarisse says with a tear forming in her eye, "and none of you noticed!" She yells at the rest of her cabin.

"Don't blame them... they wanted to... to believe I was you. All my fault... the drakon... Charlie's death... camp endangered," she says.

"You're Kronos's spy," Percy says.

He has no people skill. She dying and he just dumped salt in the wound.

"Jackson, I will gut you if you ever say that again!" Clarisse says.

Even when shes talking to Percy, when she yells Jackson I have this fearful feeling. Maybe it's an Ares thing.

"Before... before I liked Charlie, Luke was nice to me. So... charming. Later, I wanted to stop helping him... but he threatened to tell... he promised I was saving lives. Fewer people.. would get hurt. he lied to me. He told me... he said he wouldn't hurt Charlie," she says, " Charlie."

And with that her eyes shut and don't reopen. I move closer to Travis fearing something like that will happen to us.

Clarisse mumbles some words about Silena being a hero.

"What if-" I start but Travis cuts me off.

"Nothing is going to happen to us. Your so negative. We'll be fine," he says.

"Guys!" Thalia yells pointing towards chiron.

He's standing in front of Kronos.

"It's finished Chiron. You and your half-blood whelps were never enough to oppose me. Step aside little son," Kronos says.

"I'm not afraid father!" Yells Kronos shooting an arrow at Kronos.

Kronos quickly cuts it away.

"So pointless," says Kronos.

"No!" Yells chiron.

"Your quiver is spent. You're a teacher not a hero," Kronos says.

"Luke was a hero. A good one, until you corrupted him," says Kronos.

"Fool! You filled his head with empty promises! You said the gods cared about ME!" He yelled,

"Me? You said me," chiron says.

"Back!" Kronos yells throwing Chiron back and he hits a wall.

"Chiron!" I yell as we all run over to him.

"You! To think that I thought... that there was still good in you. I hate you!" Annabeth tells.

"Annabeth?" Asks what I think might have been Luke with his eyebrows arched.

"There's been quite enough of this war Kronos," says a voice.

I turn to see Hades and Nico standing with an army.

"Hades. I hope you have come to pledge you allegiance," says Kronos.

"Then you will be disappointed. My son convinced me that I should prioritize my list of enemies. I may bicker with my siblings, but there is one thing we agree upon: you were a terrible father," hades says with a snear, "army of the underworld! Attack! Today the house of hades will be called the saviors of Olympus!"

Hades and Nico charge at Kronos.

"I don't have time for this," Kronos says raising his sickle blasting Hades army away, "once Olympus had fallen hades, your insolence will be dealt with."

I run over to Nico and feel his pulse. It's there but barely. Travis helps me up.

Luke raises his sickle and creates a barrier. I was right in the outside while my brother was on the inside. Kronos runs towards Olympus.

"Phoebe, watch the monster! I'm leaving you in charge. This is your army now!" Percy yells.

It took a second to comprehend what he just told me.

"Be safe," I tell him before turning back to the horde of monsters.

I gather all the half-bloods I could.

"Apollo and the hunters watch the sky. Your arrows are the best shot we have right now for an aerial attack. I have twenty two Pegasi for some of you. Ares spread out and watch the bridges. Athena, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, and Hermes your staying down here with me. Dionysus and Demeter spread out as needed," I say.

All the groups go to their spots. I get some hunters into the Pegasi before rushing into the fight. We fight for about ten minutes and have made slight progress pushing the monsters away.

I look over to Travis. I see him surrounded by monster but I couldn't get to him. My pulse quickens as I try to run to him. I see one of the giants take swing at him and something inside of me activates.

"NO!" I yell as I feel the earth shake under me.

All of the monsters shake before falling to the ground. All the demigods look baffled before attacking the monsters. I'm still breathing heavy when Travis find me.

"That's new," he says slashing at a monster.

"Yah," I say slicing at an Empousa, "earthquakes are fun I guess."

I look around realizing we had depleted most of Kronos's army. I hear a loud bang and I turn to see Typhon pulling himself out of the ocean. I see my dad strike at him while the rest of the gods come flying in.

All the demigods keeping fighting our monster while cheering for our parent. I hear the Apollo kids let out an echo of cheers as their dad takes a strike. I watch my dad blast the monster in the face.

"GO DAD!" I yell.

He briefly looks my way and smiles. I turn to see a monster charging at me. I take a slice at it as it turns to dust.

"One last blow while the monster is weak!" I hear Zeus yell.

The gods take one last hit as Typhon falls down dead. The gods come down to join their kids in the fight. The remaining monsters look around.

"Kronos has fallen!" An empousa yells.

The monsters try to run away but the gods finish them off. The wave of exhaustion hits me as Travis catches me from falling. I restabilize myself. We all walk back to our base to count numbers and celebrate our win.