War Council

" Luke knew everything about camp when he was a counselor here. He must have known about the entrance," Chiron says, " If he learns to navigate the maze, he can lead an army into the heart of camp. The magical boundaries won't be able to protect us," says Chiron.

During the war games Annabeth and Percy found the labyrinth. It scared me when he didn't come back. I paced my cabin until the door opens. I through my arms around him and then scolded him a little.

Anyway we swiftly ran to Chiron. We gathered the group to start forming a plan.

"He'll wipe us out! I bet he's been planning this dir months!" Yells Grover.

"Quiet now. Quiet down," says Chiron, "we convened this war council to discuss this grave discovery. But we must have order. Annabeth you will speak first," says Chiron.

"Luke is already sending scouts to the maze. We know because we found one," says Annabeth.

"Chris Rodriguez. What the maze did to him... the point is Luke is trying to navigate the maze . He's searching for Daedalus's workshop," says Clarisse.

"Exactly, Clarisse, Daedalus is the greatest architect and inventor of all time. He built the labyrinth. If Luke convinces Daedalus to help him, he won't  have to worry about traps or getting lost. He could take his army anywhere. First to camp to destroy us... then Olympus," says Annabeth.

"Daedalus lived, what, three thousand years ago? Isn't he dead?" Asks Quintus.

"No one know Quintis. There are many disturbing rumors about Daedalus. If he disappears back into the labyrinth, he may yet be alive. Time is said to work differently down there," says Chiron.

"We have to find Daedalus first. If he's alive, we convince him to help us and not Luke. And if Ariadne's string still exists, we make sure it never falls into Luke's hand," says Annabeth.

"We need a quest. And we all know who should lead it. Annabeth," I say.

"No way! That place is a death trap!" Yells my brother.

"Percy, I'm our best chance. I've studied the labyrinth," Annabeth says.

"In books! It's not the same," says my brother.

Annabeth puts in an annoyed face.

"Enough. I do not wish to relish the thought, but Annabeth is the best qualified for the quest. If there are no objections?" Chiron asks with a pause, "very well. Annabeth, it your time to visit the oracle. Then we shall discuss what to do next."