The Mysterious Robber

"There's a note," Piper says looking at the arrow.

Piper walks over to it and unties it. Hazel takes it from pipers still shaking hands.

"It says Stand and deliver. Whatever that means. This is a robbery. Send a party of two to the top of the cliff with all you valuables. No more than two. Leave the magic horse. No flying. No water. No tricks. Just climb." Hazel reads.

"Climb what?" Piper asks.

Nico pointed, "There."

A narrow set of stairs was carved into the side of a cliff. I had a feeling this was not whoever this was's first time attacking a ship here.

"I do mean all you valuables. Otherwise my turtle and I will destroy you. You have five minutes," Hazel continues.

"Use the catapults!" Coach says.

"P.s." Hazel reads, "Dint even think about using your catapults."

"Curse it!" Coach yells, "This guy is good."

"I'd the note signed?" I ask.

Hazel shakes her head. I try and think of a story that would work with this scenario but can't think of any. This is when Annabeth really comes in handy.

Our catapults and bows are useless. We needed to send a group up there.

"I'll go," Hazel says confidently.

Frank tried to protest but she stood firm in her decision. Plus if she went she could make all sorts of gems and stuff appear for this robber guy.

"If we pat him off do you think he'll really let us go?" I ask.

"We don't have much choice. Between the guy and the turtle," Nico says.

Jason raises his had, "I'll go too. The letter says two people. I'll take hazel and watch her back."

"Jason... yes. I think your right. This is a good plan," Hazel says.

"Only I wish I had my sword. It's back there at the bottom of the sea," Jason says.

Everyone looks at me.

"Oh that's what fell off the ship," I mumble to myself,"As much as would love to save your sword do you really think me going and swimming into the water with the giant turtle is a good idea at the moment?"

"No, I guess not," Jason says.

"I got it," Hazel says.

The sword comes flying out of the water and into Hazel's hand. We look at her in awe.

Jason's eyes widened, "How?... That was like half a mile!"

"I've been practicing," she says, "now come on. We have a robber to confront."