Postponed

"Percy your going to be late!" My mom yells at my brother.

It's the last day of school and he's going to make us late because I'm not aloud to go without him.

"Be right there!" He yells from his room.

He emerges from his bedroom dressed in his red hoodie he wears almost every day.

"It's about time. I thought you two would be more excited. Only one more day. you almost made it," says mom.

"You know lots of kids manage to go a whole year without getting expelled," I say

"Only in this house does it call for celebration," says Percy.

"All the same, I am proud of you. But if you guys don't feel like celebrating, then i guess after school I won't take you guys to the skate shop you both like so much," says mom.

"The skate shop, alright!" Says Percy.

"Wait, I thought after school we were going to pack for camp," I say.

"About that... I got a message from Chiron last night. He said it might not be... safe for you to come to camp just yet," says mom.

"What? How could it not be safe?!" Says Percy.

"We're half-bloods! Camp is like the only safe place on earth for us!" I say.

"I can't explain it all now. I'm not even sure I understand everything Chiron told me. All I know for sure is he thinks we should postpone your summer session," says Mom.

"Postpone? For how long?" I ask.

"He didn't say. I'm sorry, kids, but we have to do what Chiron thinks is best. I'll try and find out more, I promise," says mom, "now you better hurry, or you'll miss the train. And kids, try and enjoy you last day."