A New Quest

"Let us all congratulate Clarisse for winning the inaugural chariot race!" Says Tantalus.

"The chariot race?! We just got five bombed by demon pigeons, and you're talking about the chariot race?!" Says Annabeth.

"Caution little girl. Or would you like to see what happened to the last child who tested me," says Tantalus.

Percy and Annabeth continue to fight with Tantalus about the camps borders until the whole camp was cheering "we need a quest".

"Fine you brats want me to assign a quest? Then I shall authorizes champion to retrieve the Golden Fleece and bring it back to camp. I can think of none better than the one who has proven herself courageous both in the chariot races and in the battle of the bulls. Clarisse shall consult the oracle," says Tantalus.

"I accept!" She says.

The camp cheers Clarisse's name. I even join in.

After that fiasco I go to find the Stoll's. They competed for the Hermes cabin.

"Sorry you lost," I say.

"Yah us too. We had so many diabolical things ready then the pigeons attacked and our horses spooked," Conner say.

"I don't doubt it. Our horses were weirdly calm," I say realizing how stupid that is.

"Of course they were. Your brother was handling them. He might not be as horse crazy as you but he does still have some capabilities," Travis says.

"Oh, Travis I'm happy to report I told my brother I didn't want to the chariot race," I say proudly.

"Steps in the right direction," he says.

I smile at the validation.

"I think Percy was bummed he didn't get another quest. I don't know why because I won't do that again if I don't have to," I say.

"Would you go if we asked you too?" Asks Travis eagerly.

"Maybe," I say with a smile, "we're either of you planning on going in an quests soon?"

Conner shrugs. Travis smiles.

"You know what when you get a quest I'm all in," I say.

"Good because if we go having only Hermes kids would be dangerous," says Conner.

"And you think I'll be better. Isn't Poseidon's kids known to be reckless and uncontrollable?" I ask.

"You'd think but for some reason you brother seems to control you," says Travis.

"Shut up," I say rolling my eyes.