Sneaking Onto The Ship

"Pheebs can you find a way to get us out there?" Asks Percy.

"I can try and find some horse thing or something. Give me a sec," I say.

I step into the water and concentrate for a second. I feel somewhat of horse like presence but its far and not strong. I pull it closer until I can make it out.

"Hippocampi," I say now that I don't need to concentrate as hard.

"Hippo what now?" Says Travis.

"Fish horses," I say.

We mount the Hippocampi and make our way to the ship Hermes pointed out to us.

"Bye-bye rainbow! I will miss you!" Says Tyson to the Hippocampi.

We board the ship as an announcement comes over the intercom on the ship.

"Good afternoon, passengers. We'll be at sea all day today. Excellent weather for the poolside mambo party. Don't my forget million dollar bingo in the kraken lounge, and for our special guests, disemboweling practice on the promenade," the intercom says.

"Did he just say disemboweling practice?" Says Percy.

A family walks past us. They seemed in a trance .

"We are on a cruise and we are having fun," they same repeatedly.

We keep walking past people saying the same thing as that family. We see a monster of Al e sort chewing on some sort of meat.

"This is weird... they're all in some sort of a trance," I say.

"P-puppy?" Says Tyson.

"Guys, is that..." says Annabeth point down the ship.

"Luke," I mumble.

Travis's face looks a mix of scared and shock. We duck behind a set of chairs as Luke makes his way over to where we were.

"It's only a matter of time. Don't push me Agrius," says Luke.

"I'm not pushing you. I'm just saying, if this gamble doesn't pay off-" Luke cuts the monster off.

"They'll take the bait. Don't worry about that. Let's get to the admiralty suite and check the casket," Luke says.

"Leave now?" Asks Tyson.

"Not until we find out what Luke's up too," says Percy.

I lean over to Travis, "if you want to leave you can go back to camp," I tell him.

This is his brother we're talking about. The look on his face when he first saw look him made me feel like a bad person for having him here.

"I'll be fine," Travis says with a shaky voice.

I take his hand and squeeze it. We get up and walk down a hallway following signs until we find the suite Luke said he's in. Annabeth puts her ear to the door.

"I can't hear a thing. The doors must be to thick

"You really think the old horseman is done for good?" Says Tyson like the monster Luke was talking to.

"Tyson, how are you doing that ?" I ask.

"Shh! Tyson what else are they saying?" Asks Percy.

"Quiet? Are you sure? Yes right outside," says Tyson in Luke's voice.

"Guys maybe we should-" my brother starts but the door opens revealing Luke.

"Run," I finish.

"We'll if it isn't my three favorite cousins and surprisingly a brother," he says eyeing Travis.