Not Dying, Yay.

The five of us were standing in front of all the gods with a fish cow behind us. I don't really understand how my brother got it but this really wasn't the time to ask.

"The council has been informed of your deeds, heroes. They know that mount othrys is rising in the west. They know if Atlas's attempt for freedom and of Kronos's gathering army. We have voted to act," says Artemis, "Apollo and I shall hunt the most powerful monsters. Athena will check in the other titans to make sure they remain in their prisons. Poseidon will unleash his full furry on the princess andromeda. As for you, young heroes, none here would deny you have done Olympus a great service."

"I gotta say you kids did okay. Heroes win laurels," says Apollo.

"Now wait a minute, have we forgotten the oracles prophecy? Three of these runts are dangerous," says Ares looking at Thalia, Percy, and me, "it'd be safer to run them through and be done with it."

"They are worthy heroes. We will not kill my daughter," says Zeus.

"Nor the twins," my dads says smiling at Percy and me.

"I am proud of my daughter as well, but ares has a point. It is unfortunate that my father, Zeus, and my uncle Poseidon, chose to break their oath to not sure anymore children. But what is done is done. There is a risk, however, in allowing children of the elder gods to live," says Athena.

"Mother!" Yells Annabeth.

"Thalia, Percy, and Phoebe will not be harmed. I insist upon it. The beast on the other hand, I believe we are in the agreement, it must be destroyed," says Zeus.

"You want to kill Bessie?! What for? He's just a sea creature and a really nice one too! You can't!" Yells my brother.

The council talks among itself fir a moment.

"- the oracle foretells that, on their sixteenth birthday, a half-blood child of the elder gods will decide the fate of Olympus. For you, my daughter that day is fast approaching," says Zeus.

"Perhaps not. My faithful companion Zoë Nightshade, has passed into the stars. I must find a new lieutenant to replace her. Thalia, daughter of Zeus. Will you join the hunt?" Asks Artemis.

"Don't be rash , daughter... consider your decision," says Zeus to Thalia.

"Father u won't turn sixteen tomorrow. I will never turn sixteen. I won't let this prophecy be about me," says Thalia, "lady Artemis, I accept."

"The twins are still dangerous. Specifically the boy. He will turn sixteen first and the beast is a temptation to great power," says Mr. D.

"No please, keep the ophiotarus safe. We're  only fourteen. If the prophecy is about one of us, that's still two years from now," says Percy.

"Two years for Kronos to device you. It is bad strategy to keep the beast alive as well as you two," says Athena.

"I will build an aquarium for the creature here. Hephaestus will help. We will protect it with all of our powers, and it will be safe. As for the twins... they will not betray us. I vouch for this in my honor," says my father.

"All in favor?"asks Zeus.

I watch nine gods hands go up in our favor.

"We have the majority. And so, since we will not be destroying anyone or anything, I imagine we should honor these heroes. Let the celebration begin," says Zeus.