Immpaled

Piper, Jason, and Annabeth had been disguised. They leave to go deal with what hazel calls "the biggest gathering of evil sports she's ever felt."

The rest of us waited for something to go wrong. Percy was more nervous than the rest of us since his girlfriend went up there alone.

Percy seriously did not want Annabeth to go without him. He paces the deck. I grab him by the arms.

"Get yourself together man!" I yell in his face. I hit him the face a little.

He smile a little, "I needed that."

"I know. I have to keep you in check from time to time," I say.

"Right back at you," he says.

"Now Annabeth is completely self reliant. She'll be fine," I say.

"Yah, plus Jason says he'd watch her," Percy says.

"Back up. Does Annabeth know you told Jason to watch her. She'll kill you if she find out," I say.

"Yeah, she will. Worth the risk though. If anything happens to her...."

"Nothings going to happen. Jeez you worry a lot."

"It's my fatal flaw, what can I say."

"Our fatal flaw. Remember we share that too.

He nods his head like he had completely forgotten, "so you mean you never obsessively worry about someone?"

"You," I say, "because you plunge yourself into dangerous situation and I have to worry about you being ok.," I stop to think about something, "I think our fatal flaws works against each other. You would do anything for a friend even if it puts you in danger and then mine kicks in and I start worrying about you when your doing the dangerous thing."

He considers this, "I'll try and be better about not almost dying then," he says with a smile.

"I appreciate it," I say.

A flashes of light comes from the hill. We look up and see a figure of a person.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Morse code. There sending a message," Says Leo.

"Annabeth,"Percy mumbles.

"What's the message?" I ask.

"Um to send Frank. Jason's hurt," Leo says.

"Hurt how?" Percy says nervously.

Leo shrugs. Frank takes off towards the cliffs. He come back a moment later with Jason. Piper and Annabeth get back a few minutes later.

Piper fussed over Jason and Annabeth hugs Percy.

"Hera is officially an ass," she says.

"Oh you saw the immortal pain?" I say.

I might not hate her as much as Annabeth, but she had stolen my brother and wiped his memory.

Piper and Annabeth tells us about what happened on the cliff. It was a little nerve racking. Getting impaled is not fun. I still remember in the sea of monsters when Luke stabbed me in the side. I still had a big scar.

The ship continues on towards Athens.