Jason Finds Out

Frank and I stand on the deck and he fills me in on the meeting I missed when Hazel made me go to sleep.

So basically Reyna is trying to find us in ancient lands even though it's taboo. Jason needs to go to a town called Split, because he knows Reyna would meet him there. Jason and Nico stopped there to go to Diocletian palace.

The rest of the demigods were helping Leo rebuild the ship after the turtle attack.

About an hour later Jason and Nico come back. Jason looked a little awkward and Nico came up holding the scepter of Diocletian. Hazel tries to ask him what's wrong but her waves her off.

He goes downstairs and I follow him.

"Nico, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Cupid is a horrible god. He- he made me..." Nico trails off.

"Nico, talk to me!" I say.

"I had to tell Jason about...." He trails off again.

"About what you told me before the turtle attack?" I ask.

He nods his head and looks at the floor. He grips the scepter even harder.

"Nico.... I'm sorry," I say.

Jason come below deck to go to his cabin. He looks at Nico. Don't really a happy look but not exactly disgusted.

"Can we talk?" Asks Jason.

"I'd prefer not to," he mumbles.

"I want to ask about the thing," he says.

I laugh a little. Jason looks at me confused.

"I already know Jason. I've known for a few days now," I say.

He cocks his head at me a little. He looks confused at the idea of Nico telling me. Maybe even the idea he told me over Hazel.

"I'm almost positive you don't know all of it. Like really positive," he says.

I look at Nico and he shrugs his shoulders. I look back over to Jason curious to see what he means.

"Nico, it's about him," Jason says.

"Ooooooh, my brother. That's thing you think I don't know about," I say.

"You told her about that? You know that's his twin, right?" Jason demands.

Nico tries to slip into the shadows but I grab the collar of his aviator jacket.

"You know what, you boys talk. I'm gonna go push the boat along," I say waking up the stairs.

Nico looks at me like he wished I wouldn't have gone. I get back up to the deck abc begin pushing the ship along.