Bianca

We were bound together by ropes and had clothes tied over our mouths. My brother comes storming back.

"I cleaned you stables, Geyron. We had a deal. Let my friends go!" He says.

"I've been thinking about that. The problem is if I let them go, I don't get paid. And in any event you didn't make me swear on the river styx. When you're conducting business, sonny, you always get a legal binding oat. Eurytion, this one annoys me. Kill him," says Geyron.

"No I don't think I will," says Eurytion.

"Excuse me," Geyron asks.

"You keep sending me to do your dirty work. You pick fightscfir no good reason. Theses half-bloods didn't do anything to you. Want to fight the kid? Do it yourself," Eurytion says.

"Fine," Geyron says.

He takes a giant leap at my brother. My brother dives him and stabs him in the heart.

"Nice try. Three bodies means three hearts. Stab each all you want. I'll heal before you get to the other two. Its the perfect backup system," says Geyron.

Percy stabs another one of his hearts.

"Pesky gnat! My horses will eat you tonight!" Says Geyron.

"Don't bet on it!" Yells Percy throwing riptide right under Geyron's armpit taking out all three of his hearts.

Geyron bursts and becomes a pile of dust.

My brother talks to Eurytion for a moment. He comes over to us and cuts us out with Riptide. He gives me a little side eye and I turn away with a huff. Percy goes to Nico.

"Stay here until we're done with our quest. You'll be safe," says Percy.

"What do you care? You got my sister killed. If you really cared you'd help bring back my sister!" Yells Nico.

"Bianca wouldn't want to be brought back. Not like that," says Percy.

"You didn't know her! How do you know what she'd want?" Yells Nico.

Percy needs to stop trying to be protective of him. He needs space. Why can't Percy just see that.

I take a breath because I feel like I'm just trying to latch onto anything to be mad at him for.

"Percy I don't think that's a good-" Percy cuts Annabeth off.

"You can summon the dead, Nico. I've seen it in my dreams. So let's ask Bianca what she'd want," says Percy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few hours at nightfall Nico sat down in the sand. Nico begins to mumble and blue light swirls around him.

"This isn't natural," says grover while hiding behind me.

"Make him stop," says Tyson.

Nico keeps mumbling to himself for a few more minutes before he yells :"Bianca appear!"

A swirl of blue light and the Bianca appears.

"Hello Nico. You've gotten so tall," Bianca says.

"Bianca..." Nico says.

By brother walks forward.

"Bianca... I'm so sorry," says Percy.

"You have nothing to apologize for Percy. I made my own choice and I don't regret it," Bianca says.

Nico pushes Percy out of the way.

"Bianca! Are you alright? I've been trying to save you for months!" Says Bianca.

"You can't Nico. Percy is right. You must stop. Holding grudges is dangerous for children of hades. It is our fatal flaw. You have to forgive. Promise me," Bianca says.

"Never! Percy said he would keep you safe! He said you'd come home!" Nico yells.

"It's not Percy you're mad at. It's me. You're mad because I left you to become a hunter of Artemis. Your mad because I died and left you alone. I'm sorry for that, Nico. I truly am. But you must overcome this anger and stop blaming Percy for my choices. It will be your doom. Kronos is rising," Bianca says.

"I don't care about Kronos. I just want my sister back!" Says Nico.

"If you love me, you will try no more. Tartarus stirs. Your pier draws the attention of the dark lord. I must return to the underworld. It is not safe for me to remain. Good bye, Nico. I love you. Remember what I said," Bianca says.

With that she poofs away. Nico falls on his knees. I get down on one knee putting my hand on his shoulder. He looks up to me but not with a scowl but a small smile. It was weird but I didn't fight it.

We're walking back to the house. Percy come up to my side and gives me a hug. I was kind of pissed with him right now so I didn't really accept it.

"Percy, this isn't the time," I say pushing him off.

He looks confused sense just about a day ago I was begging for him to forgive me.