Seeing My Dad

I didn't see it at first. I was at the back of the ship pushing it along with water as best I could. It was hard and I was honestly getting pretty tired.

"Wake up!" I hear Piper yell.

I see Jason falling straight for the ocean. I stop moving the ship and refocus onto him. I push the ocean up just barely far enough to grab him before he hit the water.

"Ok Pheebs, you can let go I'm good now!" He yells.

I let the water release him. He moves the winds and take himself back board. From his torso up was still wet from where the water had grabbed him. I walk down the stair fumbling a little because how tired I was.

I had been pushing the boat along for about an hour and half already then my small rescue attempt had costed me whatever strength I had left in me.

The group gathers and I lean against a wall to hold myself up. My eyes droop but I stay conscious.

I guess Hazel noticed, "Phoebe, you said you were t going to work to hard. You look about ready to pass out. We'll have a meeting and figure everything out. Go to bed before you face plant onto the deck."

"But-" I start.

"No. Go. We'll be fine. One of us can fill you in later," she says.

I fumble back down the stairs. I get to my bed and lay down. I fall asleep straight into demigod dreams.

I see the camp on fire and I'm shambles. Most of these nightmarish dreams come with a narration by Gaea but tonight was different. I guess she choose just to let me watch.

I see Thalia's pine tree on fire and the Golden Fleece on the ground but not giving off its usual shine. Over half of the cabins where either burning or destroyed. Bodies lay all over, both Roman and Greek.

I see all of my friends laying on the ground dead. I look around horrified. This has to just be a dream. This couldn't be the future.

The dream shifts before I can take in the whole scene. I end up in a familiar place. I was standing at the bottom of the ocean in my dads palace.

"I know I'm not suppose to have contact with you but I do need to talk to you," my dad says.

He looked old and withered like he did at the end of the last war.

"Dad-" I start.

"No, I'm fine. I need you to listen me. Gaea is messing with you," his image flickers.

He grabs his head.

"It's taking all my power to talk to you," he says, " Gaea knows how upset you are about your brother. She's playing multiple cards at once. Trying to kill Percy and Annabeth and trying to some you out. You three are some of the most experienced and she's trying to get rid of you. Don't listen to her. Don't give into her. She can mess with the dream and show you anything she wants. Don't believe everything she shows you."

"Dad, do you know...." I start to say.

"They're fine. For now. They're getting close to the doors. You need to hurry. If they get there and your not there, they're are done for sure," He says.

"Thank you dad," I say.

I wake back up and go upstairs to find that Jason and Nico went on a small mission.

Omg 1.05k reads. You guys are the best. Thank you so much. I enjoy writing these so much and I love that you guy like them too. Thx for reading 🗡🌊✨🔱💖