Falling From The Cliff.

We all walk nervously around the deck scared for our friends. We had no idea of what they were facing up there.

"This is  a trap. This has to be a trap," Frank says pacing nervously waiting for his girlfriend to return.

We watch them climb the stairs and become smaller and smaller the farther away they got. I see the tiny dots of them get to the top of the cliff.

Their time up there was long. We all watched the cliff waiting for them to hopefully come back down unscathed.

I was very wrong. I see Jason go tumbling down the side of the cliff. Piper runs to the edge. I grab her before she could go overboard. She was wailing and kicking. Leo had to help me restrain her. The rest of the group was manning the catapults ready to fire.

We see the cliff shift. Hazel hasn't fallen and Jason was flying up to her side. We were cheering a screaming. Piper had a small tear roll down her face.

They get back down to the ship.

"That guy was the worst," Jason says with a smile.

"Who was it? What happened?" I ask.

"Um his name was Sciron. He was a child of Poseidon which explains that thing," Jason says.

"Wait back up," Leo says, "Phoebe, can you tame a giant turtle for us. That would be like the most awesome protection ever!"

"Um... no, not to my knowledge. I can give you giant herds if horses," I say with a shrug.

"Meh," he says with a smile.

"Anyways, I tempered his story," Hazel says, "he steals from shops and then before letting you go he asks you to clean his feet. You do it at the edge of the cliff and he kicks you off."

"Then how did you..." Piper says.

"I... um I just controlled the mist," Hazel replies.

I had never been able to do it. I was always jealous of Thalia who was pretty good at it, but not as good as Hazel.

"Whatever you did it was amazing!" Leo says, "now I need to fix this ship, but it'll take a while."

"We don't have a while," Nico says.

"I can push us along a little ways," I say.

"Don't overexert yourself though. I know using water drains most of your energy fairly quickly. We still need your strength for the house of hades," Nico says.

"I won't. When I get to tired I'll stop and the ship can rest for a while. At least we need to make some progress," I say.

The ship nods in agreement.

"I'll need some help with repairs if anyone is interested," Leo says.