Bets

"Annabeth, we need to talk," I say sternly when I reach the Athena table for breakfast .

"Ok, sure, what's up," she asks.

"I had a dream about, Percy," I say.

Her face lights up, "where is he! Is he ok! We - we have to go find him!" She says.

"I- I think he's exactly where we think he us. He's wherever Jason came from. Or at least he will. I saw him in a cave with a wolf. He's lost all his memories. Then only thing is- well he only remembers us," I say.

She looks at me slightly shocked but also slightly confused.

"I know it sounds crazy-" I start.

"It doesn't sound crazy. We're starting the new prophecy and it looks like we're stuck in the middle of it," Annabeth says.

The ground shakes a little u see me before I take a breath. I do t want another quest. My brother loves the danger and rush of quests. I don't mind it but I just wanted to be with Travis.

"I- I no. Just no. Not again," I say.

"Phoebe, you know the prophecy doesn't really ask. Beside you'll have me and Percy. I know it's literally the exact opposite of what you wanted. I mean exact opposite, but you have to go. We need you," Annabeth says.

I put my head in my hands. The Earth shirks a little. I hate that it does that. The whole camp knows it's me. Especially after what I did in the battle. This is just a curse. I can't control it and I also can't ever just have bad emotions.

Annabeth puts her hand on my back. I feel the tear form.

"How long is he going to wait for me. He waited for me to get back from holding the sky. He waited for me to get out of the labyrinth. He waited til after the battle. We were suppose to be fine waiting," I say.

"I know. He really loves you. He'll wait if he really cares. He knows you wouldn't do this if you didn't have to. And you kind of have to answer this call," Annabeth says.

"Hey Earthquakes, try not to level the whole camp," drew snears.

I see her scratch her face a little. Instead of being angry I give a little laugh.

"What's so funny, walking disaster?" She asks.

"Oh, nothing," I say still laughing.

She turns away and storms off angry,".

"What was so funny?" Asks Annabeth amused.

"You saw her scratching her face right? Travis and I screwed with her makeup," I say laughing.

"If you two ever have kids, you won't ever be able to control them. I'm mean the restlessness of Poseidon plus the shiftiness of Hermes. Phew," Annabeth says.

I shrug a little.

"You and my brother will have smart and restless," I say.

Her face looks a little twisted at the idea of her and Percy having kids.

"I know you two just started dating but you two have liked each other for a while. It got real interesting to watch when Rachel was thrown in the middle," I say with a laugh.

"You watched us like reality tv, didn't you?" She asks.

"Yah, I had to have some entertainment on quests," I say.

"If I'm being honest, Percy and I had bet on you and Travis and Conner. I thought Conner but for some reason Percy thought Travis. I guess he knows his twin sister better than me," she says.

"You guys had a bet on me! How much?" I ask intrigued.

"Three drachmas. I was surprised how angry Percy got even if it took you a while to tell him about you two. I mean he got paid," Annabeth says.

I nod with laugh. I had kind of forgotten about that.

"Can I stay here for breakfast. It gets really lonely over there," I say pointing to the Poseidon table.

"Sure," she says with a shrug.

Just some fluff. This book and the next are going to be a lot of fluff. Also warning if/when I get to mark if Athena I won't have the graphic novels for guidance (sine the only have up to son of Neptune), so if the writing gets really bad that's why. Thx for reading.                    🌊🔱✨💖🗡