I Got My Brother Back

We enter the room and see Percy and Annabeth all lying on the ground. I first notice Percy. He didn't look bad as bad as I though he would. He didn't look good but better than I thought.

All four of us had our weapons drawn. I realize Hecate was standing in the corner observing Hazel.

"Sorry we're late," Jason says, "Is this the guy who needs killing?"

We advance towards Clytius.

We charge in attacking from every direction. Leo was shooting fire at him, Jason was flying and taking jabs at his chest, and Frank, Piper, and I were slicing at his legs.

Percy and Annabeth were in their feet looking weak and dazed but with their sword drawn. When did Annabeth get a sword?

Clytius turn around confused, like he doesn't know who to kill first. The darkness around him fades and leaves nothing to protect him. Ichir ozzed from his dozens of wounds.

Clytius staggers backwards and he drops his sword on the floor. He fell to his knees as we all circle him.

"And so it ends," Hazel says with her arms crossed.

"It does not end. My brethren have risen. Gaea waits only for the blood of Olympus. It took all of you together to defeat me. What will you do when Earth Mother opens her eyes?" Says Clytius.

Hecate turns her torches upside down. She thrusts them into into his head. The fire spread down his body until he fell face first into Hades altar. His body crumbles to ashes.

Hecate them tells us we should leave quickly. She tells us that Gaea is on the edge of waking and we need to go to Athens.

We all turn to Percy and Annabeth. The boys all go to see Percy again and all the girls check on Annabeth. After that Percy turns to me.

I practically jump on him in a hug. The group around d us was still talking but I didn't care. He holds me at his chest for a minute before letting go. He doesn't take his hand off from around my shoulder though.

The ceiling shutters above us. Cracks appear in the remaining tiles. Columns of dust spew down from the sky.

"We've got to get out of here," I say, "Frank could you..."

He shakes his head, "I think one favor from the dead is enough for today."

We had to explain what happened with Frank and his dead legionaries. The room cracks a little more.

"We'll have to shadow travel," Hazel says.

Nico winces, "Hazel, I can barely manage that with only myself. With eight more people-"

"I'll help you," Hazel says.

Nico reluctantly agrees, "Everyone grab hands."

We all grab hands. I had Percy and Leo's hand. Annabeth held onto Percy tightly.

We appear on the hillside overlooking the River Acheron. The sun was rising making the water glimmer.

We all begin to stir.

Leo staggers backwards, "I think I'll sit down."

He collapses. Piper, Frank, and Jason join him. I stagger a little but regain my balance. Percy comes back to my side with Snnabeth and his hands clasps together.

"What's new with you?" He asks.

"Where do I start," I say.

The group and I take turns telling our story. We get through it all. Or at least the important stuff.

"But what about you guys?" Frank asks, "what happened?"

"We'll tell it later," Percy says standing a little stiffer, "but not yet. I'm not ready."

Percy looks at me. His face says he wants to tell me and no one else. I wasn't going to push it yet. I needed to tell him about my suspicions about Leo and Calypso.

Annabeth nods her head, "And for right now... I think our ride is here."

I turn. The Argo ll veered into port. Festus's head glints in the sunlight.

"That's my boy!" Yells Leo.

As the ship got closer I could start to see coach standing at the prow.

"About time!" Yells coach, "What took you guys so long, cupcakes? You kept your visitor waiting."

"Visitor?" Hazel murmurs.

At the rail next to Coach stood the dark haired girl wearing her purple cloak. Reyna has arrived.