The Kampê

Climb out of a sewer and onto an alley way.

"Thanks Rachel. We couldn't have done any of this without you. Sorry you can't come with us but mortals at camp is a no-no," says Percy.

"It's definitely been a... unique experience," says Rachel, " if you ever feel like hanging out with a mortal again you can just call me or something."

She has a crush on Percy.

"Um sure, yeah. I mean I'd like that," says Percy.

He has a crush on her.

"Ahem. Time to go," Annabeth says.

She has a crush on him too. It's a love triangle we have going on here and Percy is in the center. He like both of the girls it just a question of who he like more.

"You guys need me to call a ride? My dad had a card service?" Asks Rachel.

"No need. I got this," I say.

I give a little whistle and a herd of Pegasus come flying in. Rachel looks in awe as the land.

"Sup boss," says Blackjack to Percy.

"Hi lord," says Moonbeam.

"I just wanna point out I'm lord but your just boss," I say to Percy.

The rest of the group looks at us weird.

"Trust me if he would stop calling me bods that would be great," Percy says looking at Blackjack.

"Can we get donuts?" Blackjack asks.

"No!" Percy and I say in unison.

I glare at Percy then mount Moonbeam. We take off and fly towards camp.

We fly over camp as a group of monsters was attacking the Ares cabin kids. My brother flys over the lake blasting the monsters away.

We hop of our Pegasus.

"You can't start a war without the poseidon cabin," says my brother.

"Let's do this!" I yell.

"Hey you bad guys!" Yells Tyson.

We rush at a few different giants stabbing them in the sides at the same time.

"I'm sorry for not telling you," I say with taking a jab at a giant.

"Um sorry for being such a jerk. I understand it was hard for you," he says while ducking out of the way of a club.

"We're  good then?" I ask moving your stand back to back with him.

"We're good. Now let's do this!" Yells Percy charging in again.

I see nico pulling skeletons from the underworld and moving them to attack the monsters.

A moment later the crack in the rock glows blue before the Kampê pops out. She lets out a roar. The moves towards us throwing campers out of the way.

"Foolish children!" Kampê says.

She looks to me, Percy, and Annabeth.

"It was you who infiltrated my jail!" Yells Kampê.

Percy and I run in to distract so Annabeth can attack with her hat. We take or swords cutting at her legs. I see Travis fighting a little bit away. He looks back at me and the Kampê. I can't focus on him for to long because I have to refocus on the monster.

"Over here slime bag!" Yells Percy.

"Go back down your hole," I hear Annabeth's say from wherever she is.

"You released my prisoner. You will be punished!" Kampê yells smashing her foot on Percy and Annabeth.

"Annabeth! Percy!" I yells.

How did I not get caught but they did.

"Kronos might prefer to flay you himself but I have earned the privilege," Kampê says.

A moment later a rock comes hurling in and hits her in her face.

"Tyson! I'm here!" Yells Briares.

"Let er rip!" Yells Daedalus.

The Kampê runs towards them. Percy and Annabeth runs to where I'm hiding. I throw my arms around then.

"Are you ok?" I ask them.

They both nod. I hug them one more time. I watch Briares throwing so many rocks at the Kampê that she gets covered. The monsters see that and they retreat back into the labyrinth.

The crowd of campers cheer. My brother goes to Daedalus but I go find Travis.

I run up to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He leans in and kisses me.

"You scared me when you fought that Kampê," he says.

"Scared me too," I say kissing him again.

After my brother is done to Daedalus my brother walks up to me and Travis.

"Let's have a redo. Percy this is my boyfriend, Travis?" I say to Percy.

He looks at me a smiles.

"I think he's a keeper," Percy says.

I kiss Travis again. He ruffles my hair before we pull apart and realize that Percy is still there. He arches his eyebrows at us. I shoo him away before I kiss Travis again.