Will You Marry Me?

"Hold on!" Zeus booms.

He was holding the ship like a toy. We were all strapped to something. I was strapped next to Jason on the mast.

Zeus throws us. All the air leaves my lungs. The sky turns black and the ship rattles and shakes.

"Go!" Yells Leo.

Frank changes firm to a giant. Hazel climbs onto his neck. He grabs Annabeth in one of his claws and my brother and I in the other. Jason grabs Piper ready to fly.

The Argo ll had been home for so long. Now we had to abandon it leaving Leo behind. I hated it but Leo had a determination in his eyes.

The ground wasn't any less chaotic. The main forces of camp half blood was gathered at the feet of the Athena Parthenos. Along with some Roman cohorts.

"Hazel!" Jason yells, "Those three cohorts are in trouble. If they don't merge with the rest of the demigods-"

"On it!" Hazel yells, "Go Frank!"

Our dragon veered to the left.

"Let's get em'" Annabeth yells.

"I hate flying!" Yells Percy.

I hadn't realize I was gritting my teeth. I wasn't a flying fan either.

We get to the ground. We fight through the hoards of monsters getting the three cohorts back to the rest. My shoulder burns.

We rejoin our camps forces. I see Travis. He rushes over to me. He pulls me in and kisses me.

"This is gonna sound crazy," he says in a whisper, "if we survive this, and I've thought about this a lot, I just- I want to ask you if you want to marry me?" My face must have done something weird because he begins to panic, "we can wait til after college. But while you were gone all I could think about was you, and you getting home safe. Maybe this is crazy but-"

"No Travis," I say, "I mean I will. I'll marry you. I don't care what happens as long as I'm with you."

I kiss him again. Even though the world could be ending, this was the happiest I'd been in a while.

"Legion, cuneum formate!" Reyna yells, "Advance!"

Travis and a stand next to Percy and Annabeth. Percy looks at Travis and my hands intertwined.

"I told you we'd get back," he says.

"No you wanted to give up and I told you I was going back no matter what," I say.

He smile and turns towards our Greek forces, "Greeks! Let's um, fight stuff!"

That's all we needed. We yell like a banshee and push past the organized Roman forces. It's why I love the Greeks. We have no organization, all we have is enthusiasm and a will to live.

The battle was going good. Travis and I didn't leave each other's side. I only lost sight of him once. I had only made three earthquakes so far and none were the size of the one from Athens.

My shoulder screams in pain but j try not to show it.

I did have a question: where was queen dirt face? Unfortunately I got my answer.

Under our feet, the Earth rippled as if half blood hill had become a giant water bed.

AWAKE, a voice booms around us.

A hundred yards away, on the crest of the next hill, the grass and dirt swirled. The ground opens and a women- her dress made from blades of grass, her skin absolutely pale white, her hair brown and tangled- steps out .

"Little fools," Gaea snears, "the paltry of you magic statue cannot contain me."

The Athena statue had been holding Gaea down, but there was only so much it could do.

"Stand fast!" Piper yells.

Gaea laughs. She spreads her arm and the ground starts to tilt inward. All of the monsters, demigods, and weapons fall into it.

Travis pulls me close to him. We were helpless. Part of me feels like this my fault.

"The whole Earth is my body!" Yells Gaea, "how would you defeat the goddess-"

Whooph- a streak of bronze come down. Festus snatches the goddess up in the air as she's kicking and screaming.

Jason grabs Piper and they fly into the air to help Leo with us crazy plan.