Caught

I'm laying in a hammock when Nico comes up to me.

"I'm leaving the ranch," Nico says sure of himself.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I can't just stay here. I'm going to scout the labyrinth," says Nico.

"Luke is going to catch you! He's scouting this labyrinth down!" I say.

"I've made up my mind. Are you coming with?" Nico asks.

"Is this a Bianca thing? Don't tell me your trying to bring her back still?" I ask.

"No, I'm just tired of being here. Please come with me," he asks.

"Fine let's go," I say.

I get up and we look for Eurytion. We find him asleep in his chair outside. We run past him and find the metals bars that were still blended from the first time we came through. I slide down the hole and Nico follows.

I don't understand why Nico like me so much. He hates my brother and as far as I cal tell everyone else.

We wander for about two hours.

"You have no idea where we're going, do you?" I ask him.

"I have no idea where we are," he admits.

"Nico!" I yell.

"Shh Luke will find us," he says.

I hear footsteps rushing towards us. Nico grabs my arm and pulls me away. We run into a dead end with the voices coming behind us.

A group of empousa catch is first.

"Demigods," Snears one of them.

I pull out Tidal wave still in pen form waiting for them to make a move.

"I believe we met your brother," says one of them, "manes Kelli nice to meet you."

I scowl at her. She was one of the empousa who blew up Paul's school.

"Put the pen away!" She yells as her hair catches on fire.

A moment later a group of half-bloods come running lead by Luke.

"You didn't learn your lesson the other times you come near me," Luke says to me, "now put away the sword or we can fight like we did the last time."

I think about Luke pushing his sword into my side. My hand goes to my torso where the scar still remains. I put my pen back in my pocket.

"Good," he says with a dark snear.

A group of half-bloods grab nico and I taking both our swords. I didn't bother telling them that Tidal Wave will just teleport itself back into my pocket.

We are walked into the cage and forced into it. I feel Tidal Wave sag into my pocket. I choose to keep it there for now.

"Can you do any water stuff and get us out?" Asks Nico.

"Water is really... my... um my thing," I say,"you have the wrong twin."

"Your a child of poseidon! How do you not have water powers?!" Says Nico.

"My father has other thing like earthquakes... and horses," I mumble.

"Horses..." asks Nico sarcastically.

"Fine yes. My brother got the cool hurricanes and I got horse and minor earthquakes," I say.

"Horses are cool, just not... underground," says Nico.

"I can sense a little water but I can't really do much with it. I can make it come here in like a bubble but I can't make it like hurricane or tsunami," I say.

Nico sulks back into the shadows and I sit on the ground feeling defeated.