Wind Bomb

I move over next to Jason. He radiated the coldness. I hope Piper knows what she's doing. I feel for Tidal Wave but realize it's not there.

It had been knocked across the deck when I got frozen. I tried to get up for the first time but my legs still felt frozen solid even though they weren't.

I see the wind bomb the Zethes was previously holding. I see Khione chase after it. Whatever Piper is doing is working.

"Never mind our plan!" Yells Khione, "Kill her!"

Maybe I was wrong.

I hear Festus roar. I didn't know how Piper did it but she did.

I hear Piper let out a battle cry. I scoot over to be able to watch.

I see ice climb up Piper's arm. Khione was six inches of her face with a smile like she had won. Festus creaks again.

Something inside of Piper clicks. The ice melts off her arm. Her arm strand under Khione grip. The goddesses smug expression wavers as Piper drove her dagger straight down. The blade touches her chest, and the goddess explodes into a miniature blizzard.

Piper collapses. Festus clacks and whirls, the reacting alarm bells ringing.

I see the wind bomb. I struggle towards it and Piper does too. She grabs it first right as it goes off. I cover my head as the ice shatters and the winds explode.