Talking

Percy and I talked that night. It was long and hard but I felt good to get out. (Ok that's what she said. I'm immature)

"I just- I don't know. It's not like your trying. I just feel like its always you everyone expects to be impressive. No one notices me. That's what I meant about what I talked about with Nico. He understands being cast into the shadow. I'm not mad at you. I was more mad that the group was thinking about not help Nico," I say.

"Pheebs, I'm sorry," Percy says grabbing my hand.

"Ok, maybe I was mad at you slightly but because you didn't stick up for Nico. I mean I know you and him have a rocky past but still. You know how much he means to me. The group trust you. They respect you Perc," I say.

"I know Pheebs, and once again I'm sorry. I wanted to say something but I guess I'm not good at unpopular opinions," Percy says.

"Isn't that the truth," I mumble.

"While everyone is gone tomorrow I was planning to get out in the harbor. Want to join?" He asks.

I couldn't hold back a smile, "sure I would love to," I say.

Percy gives me a hug. He kind of caught me off guard but after a moment I hugged back.

"I missed you Pheebs. I missed hanging out with you. I even missed you being dramatic. You've been so distant and I guess it's good to know why," Percy says.

"I don't mind. You've been making up with Annabeth for disappearing," I say.

"I can tell you mind but I need to make up with you two. Annabeth told me how squirmy you got when I was gone. How bad your earthquakes actually were," Percy says.

I guess I wasn't very specific about what really happened.

"I know this is random but I should Iris message Travis," I say.

"Want me to leave?" Percy asks.

"I don't care," I say turning in my bathroom sink.

I toss the drachma into the mist.

"Travis Stoll, camp half-blood," I say.

The mist shimmer before revealing Travis's face.

"Hey stranger," he says, "I miss you."

"Your in a good mood," I say with a smile.

"We won capture flag. And without the help of the way to smart Annabeth or show off Percy," Travis says.

I should have warned him Percy was in the room.

"I'm not a show off!" Percy yells at me.

"Oh he heard that," Travis mutters

"I should have warned you. Someone needed to share a room and Leo decided me sharing it with my twin made the most sense," I say.

"Yah better than you sharing a room with like another guy," Travis says.

"I agree!" Percy yells.

I shake my head.

"Other than capture the flag what's up with you?" I ask.

"Nothing. Turns out my life is empty without your crying. Or kissing," he says.

"Ooooooooooh," Percy says.

"I appreciate that, Travis," I say.

"I miss you," Travis says with a little sadness in his voice.

"I miss you too," I say looking at him.

The message flickers.

"Bye I love you," I say.

"I love you too," he says as the message ends.

I walk out of the bathroom and sit down on my bed next to my brother. I sniffle back a little sob.

"I know. It's ok," Percy says putting his arm around me, "I understand what he means about his life being empty without you crying."Percy says.

"Shut up," I say with a laugh and a small sob, "I'm going to bed."

"Ok, I guess I'll do the same. And Pheebs," Percy says. I turn and look at him, "I'm excited to hang out tomorrow."

I go to sleep that night with a smile on my face.

Just some fluff I guess. Thx for reading🗡✨💖🔱🌊