The Dwarfs

Jason, Frank, and I bound up the stairs behind
Leo. We get upstairs and see Piper and coach struggling against their duct tape bonds while the dwarfs were picking up whatever wasn't tied down.

The dwarf was maybe four feet tall with bowed legs and chimp like feet.

Leo looked around concerned. A minute later he yelled: "Duck!"

Leo was I front of us. Jason and Frank fall on the ground next to us. A bang happens. Their was a ringing in my ear. I look around. Jason was holding his head and Frank was looking around confused.

I tried to get up but my limbs were useless. Frank seemed to be having the same problem.

After a minute the dwarfs had raided almost the entire ship. Jason had gotten up and was stumbling around. Frank had turned into a silverback gorilla. I was pretty much walking around aimlessly.

Jason tried to help Piper. I go to Leo and help him up. Whatever the bang was had hit him hard. He leans on my side using me to help him stand up. Not that I was to much help, I could barely stand myself.

Leo turns to Jason, "You feel good enough to control the winds? I need a lift."

Jason frowned, "Sure but-"

"Good," Leo says getting off my shoulder, "We've got some monkey dudes to catch."

Jason and Leo get off the ship and head to find the dwarfs. Hazel and Nico come up to deck.

"Where's Jason and Leo?" Hazel asks.

"Um... Leo's determined to find the dwarfs and get our stuff back," I say.

Frank and I finish getting the duct tape off Piper and coach. We wait for any sign of Leo and Jason.

Leo comes up to me with a cocky smile.

"We saw a statue of your dad," Leo says.

"Leo no," Jason says.

I nod my head, trying to figure out why Leo was so happy.

"And he wasn't wearing any clothes," Leo says.

I choked a little. Leo gives me a smile like he knew what my response would be. I'm glad I wasn't on that trip.

Jason come and grabs Leo's collar, dragging him away.

"If it makes you feel better it was Neptune," Jason says.

It did not make it better. I guess it was normal in ancient times but still. Why'd they put that image in my head.

"On that note, we got the dwarfs and our stuff back. Also we sent the dwarfs to New York to hold off the Romans," Jason says.

Leo passes all our stuff back. He hands me my backpack back with a smile.

"Don't look at me. That statue wasn't my idea!" I say.

"I doesn't make it any less entertaining," he says.