The Supplies

"Split up?" Percy says, "that sound like a really bad idea."

"It'll be quicker," hazel says, "besides there's a reason quests are usually limited to four demigods."

We needed to get tar, celestial bronze, and lime to fix up the Argo ll after the attack on it from New Rome.

Annabeth raises her eyebrows, "your right. The same reason we need Argo ll... outside eight demigods in one place will attract way to much monstrous attention. This ship is designed to conceal and protect us. We should be safe enough onboard but if we go on expeditions we shouldn't travel in groups larger than maybe three," Annabeth says.

Percy still didn't look happy about it, "as long as I'm with Annabeth I'm good," he says, "and pheebs," he adds.

I always have felt kind of third wheel-ish with them.

"I could just stay here," I say, "watch the ship while Piper tends to Jason."

"Nope. Your coming," Percy says.

He's really trying to make me live up to what Travis said and not shut myself out from the rest. He smiled telling me he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Fine," I mumble.

"Frank, you were amazing turning into a dragon. Could you fly those three to town for tar?" Asks Hazel.

"I... I suppose. But what about you?" He asks.

"I'll ride Arion with Sa- with also here. We'll get the bronze and the lime. We can all meet back here by dark," Hazel says.

Frank scowls. I guess he didn't like the idea of Hazel and Leo alone together. I wouldn't have took him as a jealous type.

"Leo, if we get the supplies how long would it take to fix the ship?" Annabeth asks.

"Maybe an hour," Leo says.

"Fine, we'll meet you back here as soon as possible, but stay safe. We could use some good luck. But that doesn't mean we'll get it," Annabeth says.

We get up to head out. I walk close to Percy.

"I hate you," I say.

"I'm not letting you shut yourself away. In sea terms I'm the waves everyone notices and your the bottom of the deep sea that doesn't like to get seen. But I'm make you be seen today," Percy says.

How did he describe me and him so well?