The Nose Bleed

She throws her knife at Enceladus, just barely missing Percy and I. It hits him in the forehead. His hand opens and I fall but her kept a grip on Percy with his thumb.

I hit the ground with a thud. I fall directly onto my right shoulder. I hit ruble and rocks. It creates a cut on my shoulder. I try and keep the blood from falling. I use my shirt as much as possible to keep it from hitting the dirt.

I see Percy struggling furiously in the giants hand. He grabs at me but I scoot away. I feel the blood going down my back. The giant tries to just step on me but roll away, still not letting the right side if my back hit the ground.

I feel the another bit of blood gush out. It pushes through my shirt and hits the ground. It sizzles into the earth.

"Phoebe!" Percy yells.

"The first blood for the Earth Mother!" Yells Enceladus.

Somewhere in the crowd I hear Periboia scream in pain. Enceladus drops my brother and staggers away towards the scream.

Percy had no weapon. They had taken our swords from us. They'll be back soon enough. He looks at me sympathetically and the rushes to help Piper. I push myself to the side.

I see Percy grab the tip of Porphyrion spear and force it into the ground. The giants own momentum lifted him off his feet and he flips himself onto his back.

Piper and Percy have a good fight. I see the king of giants get up. He seats my brother sending him flying into a Colin, not far from me, with a horrifying crunch.

I try to get over to him. My shoulder roared with pain. It was more than just a cut. I had damaged it somehow, but it didn't matter. I had to get to my brother.

I get next him. He tries to stand and help Piper and Annabeth but he staggers back down.

"Percy you can't," I say.

He looks at my shoulder. It had mostly stopped bleeding, but there was still lots of dry blood on it. He runs his hand over the cut and I flinch in
pain. It was defiantly more than a cut.

"I'll destroy you all myself!" I hear Piper yell.

"The thing is," says a familiar voice from above, "you don't have to."

The giant Enceladus howls in outrage, "Valdez!"

"WHATS UP ENCHILADAS? NICE DAGGER IN YOUR FOREHEAD!" Leo yells back.

"GAH!" He yells pulling the dagger out of his head, "monster, destroy the ship.

I felt helpless here. I had no weapon and I shoulder that hurt like hell. I couldn't even help Percy. I stayed next to him. I felt my pen sag in my pocket.

The remaining forces tried their best to destroy our ship.

Hazel and Arion leap into battle. They zipped from giant to giant hitting them with her blade.

In a sad turn of events, the snake people had come back to fight.

"Kill the demigods!" Kekrops yells, "kill the tricksters."

Before many of his warriors could comply hazel points at the nearest tunnels. The ground rumbles. The tunnel collapses leaving only six snakes. The rest try to retreat but Frank shoots them down.

I was tired of sitting. I stagger upwards pulling out Tidal Wave. My shoulder burns. I ignore it. Percy stands next to me. His nose was bleeding and he looked dazed but he was as ready to fight as I was.

Thoon came at us. Fir two people pretty heavily injured we held our own well.

He takes a lunge at us with us meat cleaver and newly attached hand. I stab him in the calf and he lets out a roar. Percy cuts above mine on his thigh.

Although all of us demigods were doing g good, the giants were healing faster and not tiring. We couldn't do this without any gods.

I don't know what happened but I see the Argo ll start to sink. I hear Jason call fir Leo.

Porphyrion laughs, "Have you demigods learned nothing? There are no gods to aid you. We only one more thing to make our victory complete."

The giant king smiles and looks at Percy. I glance at my brother and see what he was looking at. He seemed unaware a trickle of blood had reached the end of his chin. I try and lunge to stop it, but I was to slow.

A single drop of blood fell from his chin. It hits the ground d and sizzles into the ground.

The blood of Olympus had watered the ancient stones. The Acropolis groaned and shifts as the Earth mother wakes.