Luke

" they Hephaestus kids really know how to put on a firework show," says Percy.

We were standing at the celebration for us completing our quest.

" there is a good cause to be festive. If you paid attention to my lectures, then you remember that heroes rarely achieve your level of accomplishment. And you are still quite young," says Chiron.

" we did all right, didn't we?" I ask.

" all right?! The council of cloven elders said my performance was brave to the point of indigestion. Horns and whiskers above anything they've seen in the past. I'm beginning my search for Pan right away!" Says grover.

We all congratulate Grover on his success. I look at Percy and he looks like he was looking around for someone.

"I'm going to find Luke," says Percy.

I wave bye and stand alone with annabeth. I feel someone grab me from behind in a hug. I turn and see Travis.

"Travis! Hi!" I say.

He sets me back down.

"Where's-" I start.

"Conners coming in a minute," he says, "so the quest was a success?"

"Obviously. Although I don't know if I ever want to do something like that again," I say.

"It's fun," he says.

"Yah when I wasn't either being threatened by a god and attacked,"I say.

"How did you describe the life of a demigod so perfectly?" He asks.

"I just want to say I was collectively threatened by hades, ares, and Zeus," I say, "two of the big three."

"Nice," he says giving me a high five.

Conner meets up with us a minute later and we talk for about an hour.

"I need to go and pack," I say.

When I get back to my cabin I was surprised my brother wasn't there. Now that I think about it I haven't seen my brother since the ceremony.

The first place I go looking for him is Hermes cabin. I knock on the door and Conner answers.

"Is Percy or Luke in there?" I ask.

"Um no, neither of them," he says.

"Thanks bye," I say leaving.

I go and walk past the woods.

"Percy!" I yell.

I hear a small grunt coming from the woods. I walk where I heard the noise and find my brother lying on the ground. He was almost white.

"Percy, Percy, come on Percy it's ok," I say. I might have been trying to convince myself.

I help him up and hoist his arm around my shoulder to carry him. I drag him carefully to Chiron.

"Chiron! Percy he's- um- it," I choke a little.

Percy lets out a groan. He goes even more limp still hanging in my shoulder.

"Come on child lets get him to the infirmary," says Chiron worried.

We rush towards the infirmary.

"Percy, it's ok just hang on. Come on it's ok," I keep saying things like that all the way there.

We get to the infirmary and some of the Apollo kids take him off my shoulder. For a minute I was reluctant to let go but he needed to be healed. I don't even know what happened.

I refused to leave his side. I left his side and now he looks like this.

I stay right at his side the whole time. I grabs his hand. The Apollo kids feed him ambrosia and nectar. Annabeth comes in later as well as grover.

I'm still sitting right at my twins side when he begins to stir.

"Percy! Percy!" I say.

"Pheebs, I-," he starts.

"Hey it's ok. Your ok," I say.

I give him a hug and I really don't want to let go.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Luke, he stole the lightning bolt. He's helping Kronos," says Percy.

"Then what happened to you?" I ask.

I grasp his hands.

"Luke had some pit scorpion attack me and he fled camp," says Percy.

"Oh Percy, if I lost you as well as mom I don't know what I was going to do," I say hugging him again.

"I'm not going anywhere," he says.

I think that made me feel way better hearing him say that. I give him one more hug.