Chapter 2

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 2: Educated youths with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    "Yu Heng, you have a good rest. We will help you and the captain ask for leave. You don't have to worry about going to work." Liu Zhiguo said in a soft voice.

    Liu Zhiguo, the eldest brother in the educated youth academy, looked at Yan Yuheng lying on the bed, his appearance was unparalleled, his temperament was as cold as frost, as clear as jade, his sword eyebrows flying obliquely into his temples, his black eyes as bright as stars, and his straight nose with sharp edges and corners. The face, fair skin, such looks are rare to see.

    At this time, her face was morbidly flushed, her body was slender but thin, and her long black hair was scattered on the pillow. Although Yan Yuheng's expression was still indifferent, there was something more pitiful.

    Liu Zhiguo has been an educated youth in Hongqi Village for nearly ten years. He is now 28 years old, while Yan Yuheng is 22 years old, but he has been an educated youth for seven years. When Yan Yuheng came to Hongqi Village when he was 15 years old, Liu Zhiguo kept that stubborn expression on his face. A teenager who refuses to be a thousand miles away is treated as his own younger brother.

    So looking at Yu Heng at this time, Liu Zhiguo was very distressed: "You are really, you are not in good health originally, and you have to go into the water to save people, you should call me over, now that you are good, the person you saved You are still alive and kicking, but you just fell ill."

    "Cough!" A sudden cough came from the half-open door.

    Yu Heng and Liu Zhiguo looked over at the same time, and they saw the other party in Liu Zhiguo's mouth - An Yangli, an educated youth who was rescued by Yan Yuheng, was carrying a large backpack on his back and a large box in his arms, which was full of His head was sweating and panting, and he smiled awkwardly.

    He went to the county before, first bought a lot of things with the tickets and money he had, filled a basket full, then went to the post office to pick up his package, and just rushed back.

    Liu Zhiguo was also embarrassed, but he soon became more natural: "Come back, come in, come in, see you sweating profusely, sit down and have a good rest." Liu Zhiguo stepped forward and helped Anyang Li took the package in his arms.

    Anyang Li's hand hurt from the heavy package. Seeing that Liu Zhiguo took the package, he felt relieved. He thought that he was the eldest brother of the Educated Youth Academy. He was so considerate, considerate, and...

    Before he could think of anything like this, Liu Zhiguo said, "It's okay if you're too tired. This book is priceless and cannot be dropped by you." Then, he carefully placed it on his suitcase.

    Anyang Li: ...

    When the Educated Youth Academy was built, a total of five rooms were built for people to live in. These rooms are not big, and a single kang can occupy most of the space. There are a total of more than a dozen educated youths in Hongqi Village. So there are three people in one room.

    Originally, Liu Zhiguo Yan Yuheng lived with another educated youth, but last spring, the educated youth tried his best to make a sick leave list and returned to the city, so Anyang Li, who came to Hongqi Village to join the queue last summer, moved in and became a partner with Liu Zhiguo Yan Yuheng. roommate.

    As the eldest brother, Liu Zhiguo had always taken good care of the newcomer, Anyang Li, who was young, but now he turned a blind eye to him for the sake of books, and Anyang Li was wronged.