Chapter 62

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

chapter 62

    Nine months after the release of Tianji, and after three rounds of sales, Chu Lihe and others finally entered the examination room to take the college entrance examination.

    For more than a year, Yuheng has been busy with work, company affairs, cooperation with the government, research on solar collectors, and the construction of education in the motherland. Even when he was so busy, Yu Heng still remembered to pay attention to the learning situation of Chu Lihe and others. Yu Heng felt that if Chu Lihe and others did not do well in the exam, he would be sorry for him.

    Fortunately, when the results came out, Chu Lihe and others all did well in the exam. Even the rich second-generation students who were forced by their parents and teachers were admitted to the university by their own abilities, and they did well in the exam. Yes, there were even those who were admitted to one, not to mention Chu Lihe and others. Chu Lihe's goal has always been firm. When Yu Heng went to Jinghua University, he was also admitted to Jinghua University.

    Liu Yu was admitted to the best military academy in the country. Yang Hao and others vowed to follow Yu Heng. They had already clearly felt Yu Heng's greatness. They thought that following Yu Heng must have meat to eat. When they came to the capital to go to Yuheng, of course, the company also had a share of the money they invested, guarding the company, the little hen that laid the golden eggs, could have meat to eat.

    After learning about the good results of Chu Lihe and others, Yu Heng said on Tianji's official website that he would celebrate with Chu Lihe and others, so Tianji mobile phone was released for another round. Report, wait for it to go on sale and grab it immediately.

    Netizens in Huaguo are happy, but other netizens around the world are very unhappy. It has been almost ten months since the release of Tianji, and it will be available in a year, but only four rounds have been released, oh, the fourth round is coming soon. At the beginning, but these four rounds of sales are only in China, not in other countries.

    Foreign netizens: wailing.jpg

    Of course, foreign netizens who have the ability to jump over the wall can also participate in the snap-up, but Chinese netizens do not need to pay attention to the time difference, and some of their foreign netizens will get up in the middle of the night.

    Foreign netizens: Weeping and shedding tears.jpg

    It doesn't matter if you need to get up in the middle of the night. The hand speed of netizens in Huaguo is very fast, but it only takes a blink of an eye. Look again, it is already sold out.

    Foreign netizens: wailing.jpg

    In short, compared with Chinese netizens, foreign netizens are even worse. Without comparison, there is no harm. They have been snapping up purchases since the beginning, and those netizens in China who have not yet grabbed them look at foreign netizens. The tragic encounter, I feel that a broken heart can be repaired and fight again.

    Soon it was the beginning of the September semester. Mrs. An, Mrs. An and An Mingguo were all excited, and they all said to Yu Heng, "When you go to the university to sign up, I will send you there." Alas, they finally have the opportunity to send their children to school.

    As for Kang Tanrong, she didn't do it for this chance to send her child, but Yu Heng went to college. The child who was originally independent is expected to be more independent. She really grew up and wanted to spread her wings. As a mother, she can There are not many opportunities to watch by the side, so I also expressed to Yuheng that I would send him to the school to sign up.