Chapter 14

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 14: The Educated Youth Who Was Bitter and Hateful

    After the old man left, Yu Heng looked at the other educated youths who had come out of the bamboo building, and said, "Hello everyone, I'm Yan Yuheng, Yan Wanzhou's younger brother, and I may have to trouble you to take care of it for a while."

    "Where is it? Where," a woman who seemed to be gracious and gentle said first: "You are Wanzhou's younger brother, Wanzhou often mentions you to us, and it really is better than seeing once, even better than what Wanzhou said."

    In each group, there must be a honest, hearty and responsible elder brother or elder sister who takes the lead. Among the dozen or so educated youths in Xiaoyan Village, this woman named Zhang Yanping is such a role.

    After easing the awkward atmosphere between each other, Zhang Yanping warmly greeted Yu Heng to enter the main room for a rest, so Yu Heng went to the main room with everyone.

    In the main room, after being seated one by one, Zhang Yanping introduced other people to Yu Heng. When Zhang Yanping introduced Gao Lin, Yu Heng deliberately glanced at this person, but it was only one glance, even if this handsome young man was the one who killed Yan Wanzhou The scum, Yu Heng was not willing to give him one more look. In Yu Heng's heart, the fate of this scum was already doomed.

    Yu Heng got to know more than a dozen educated youths in the Xiaoyan Village Educated Youth Institute. After each one stuffed a few candies, Yu Heng proposed to visit the village chief.

    After hearing this, Zhang Yanping agreed and said, "This is what it should be. Put things here first. You go to see the village chief first."

    Yu Heng and Yan Wanzhou went to the village chief's house together. When they arrived, the village chief was Sitting in the yard chopping bamboo strips and planning to weave some bamboo baskets, bamboo baskets and other things, seeing Yu Heng and the two of them, he asked very gently, "It's Yan girl, what are you doing here?"

    Hearing the voice The village chief's wife came out of the kitchen wiping her hands, and saw Yan Wanzhou and the two said loudly: "Second girl, your sister Yan's is here, hurry up and bring two stools over, where is the death, wandering all day long, a little Don't do business." When the     village chief's wife was talking loudly, a girl with two big braids ran out of the backyard and replied, "I feed the chickens in the backyard." She carried two bamboo stools. Come over and put it beside Yu Heng and Yan Wanzhou.

    Seeing this, Yu Heng and Yan Wanzhou said thank you to this girl named Er Niu, Er Niu replied bluntly: "No thanks, you are polite... Sa Zi." After saying that, they looked up at the two of them, as if they were looking at each other. When Yu Heng arrived, her face flushed red and she stuttered.

    Yu Heng's appearance is very eye-catching. Er Niu originally thought that Gao Lin from the Educated Youth Academy was very good-looking, but she didn't expect that the man brought by the Yan family's sister was even better-looking, it was more beautiful than she could imagine.

    Er Niu was at a loss for a while, twitched for a long time, and seemed to regain her ability to speak: "I, I, I will go, I will pour water for my sister to drink."

    After speaking, she turned and ran, saying she was going to pour water, but He almost ran back to his room, until the village chief's wife scolded, "Where are