Chapter 51

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 51

    After hearing that Yu Heng won three gold medals, the admissions teachers of many universities were surprised, and their eyes became more and more burning.

    The teachers in the admissions office looked at each other vigilantly, thinking in their hearts that such talents should enter our school, no, we can't let others take the lead.

    However, after a brief pause, the teachers from the admissions office rushed up to surround Yuheng again as if they had made an appointment, and said, "Student An Yuheng, our school can come to our school without any charge."

    "Our school not only does not charge any fees, but also gives you scholarships. Come to our school, our school is the most suitable for you."

    "No no no, An Yuheng, you should come to our school, our school is the best in the country. A good school has the best teachers, so you should come to our school."

    Someone who took a different approach said to Yu Heng, "Student An Yuheng, our school is located in the south of the Yangtze River, not only the climate is good, but also there are many beautiful women, really , there are many beautiful women."

    Another teacher next to the admissions teacher gave him a surprised and contemptuous look, and then shouted in a louder voice: "Student An Yuheng, our school is in the magic capital, beautiful women from all over the world. Just look at it, it doesn’t matter if you like handsome guys, there are a lot of handsome guys, in addition, magic is the economic center of China, it is very easy to start a business, and our school canteen is the best canteen in the country, five-star enjoyment.

    ” The teacher at the admissions office who called out the beauty first got angry: "You are shameless, you learn to speak from me."

    "Even if I am shameless, I will learn from you."

    In short, a dozen teachers gathered together and clamored for Director Liu . The office has turned into a vegetable market.

    Yu Heng also had a headache, so he quickly winked at Director Liu. After seeing Director Liu, he was his own student, so he could only come forward to stop these admissions teachers.

    After the teachers finally calmed down, he said, "Every teacher is thinking about An Yuheng's future, but this matter ultimately depends on An Yuheng's own thoughts, why don't you talk about yourself, Yuheng? so that the teachers can decide?"

    Yu Heng nodded and said to these admissions teachers: "The teachers may not know much about my background, because of some accidents when I was a child, I have been living abroad, and I was only recently at home. To find my relatives, for the sake of my parents, I must choose a school close to my home when I go to university in the future."

    The admissions teachers glanced at each other, feeling that something was not good, and asked desperately, "I wonder where An Yuheng's parents and relatives currently live?"

    Yuheng looked at Director Liu, and Director Liu sighed. Taking a breath, he stepped forward and said, "Student An Yuheng's parents and relatives currently live in the capital. After being recognized by the family, they should have transferred to the capital, but classmate An Yuheng is nostalgic, so he decided to talk about it after our Yinghua finished high school. Even so, his mother came all the way to take care of him alone, and it was very hard, and in Beijing, there are old people like grandparents who are looking forward to it." Those