Chapter 49

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 49

    When Yu Heng came back, not only Chu Lihe and others were very happy, but even the teachers of the school were very happy, especially Director Liu, as the seed contestant of the competition, if Yu Heng transferred to the capital, Director Liu felt that he would definitely die of heartache. Fortunately, Yu Heng finally came back.

    Unlike the joy of these people, Yu Heng was quite speechless at this time. He left for a week, originally thinking that Chu Lihe and others who already knew the importance of learning could make progress, but after he checked everyone's learning situation, However, he found that there is no progress, but there is still regression.

    Yu Heng asked: "Have you really studied hard this week?"

    Everyone looked at Yu Heng obediently and nodded, "Yes."

    "Then why is there no progress at all? Now, that's how you study hard?" The

    retreating person bowed his head in shame: "We really study hard, but we don't understand what the teacher is talking about in class."

    Yu Heng said: "If you don't understand, just ask, The second and first class of high school have learned so much, why didn't you ask? Or directly ask for a tutor, and you will always have enough money for tutoring."

    Yang Hao glanced at Yu Heng and muttered: "We asked, But those people are not as good as you, and they are all complicated, I think they are deliberately trying to confuse us."

    Yu Heng: "..."

    Yu Heng has nothing to say, the important thing is that he What more can be said.

    The next time, Yu Heng asked the teacher to apply for the evening self-study time, and during the evening self-study, he gathered Chu Lihe and his party in the nearby activity room to give them supplementary lessons.

    Yu Heng once did a month to finish high school mathematics, physics and chemistry. Although the content of mathematics, physics and chemistry is now more than that of the previous world when he took the college entrance examination, the basic knowledge has not changed, and now he is only a sophomore, and he is far from a senior year. It's still quite far, not to mention the college entrance examination, so don't worry.

    Yu Heng is very qualified as a teacher. Under his guidance, Chu Lihe and others have made great progress in another monthly exam, while Yu Heng is still the first in the year, with a score higher than last time. points, it can be regarded as an improvement.

    In addition to his usual studies, Yu Heng also participated in various competitions. Although the results have not been released yet, Director Liu looked at Yu Heng who came out of the examination room on time every hour after the examination started, and guessed that Yu Heng's grades were not bad. Maybe it's the same as the math competition, and it will come back with a perfect score.

    In school life, Yu Heng lived a peaceful and fulfilling life, and An Mingguo, who was far away in the capital, also took Yu Heng's tasks to his heart. After getting the test report of the recognition system from Colonel Liu and Chu Yilin , An Mingguo used his connections to meet the people above and handed over the report.

    The An family's relationship prevented the people above from ignoring the report. After reading the report and realizing the power of Yuheng's identification system, the government immediately sent people to talk with Yuheng and others. In the end, the two sides negotiated many times. , Yuheng sold the identification system to the government at a price of 10 million yuan. In addition, since the smart chip is the core technology of the whole system, after applying for the patent, Yuheng will cooperate to use the patent right of the smart chip. handed over to the government.