Chapter 8

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 8: Educated youths with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    Granny Geng nodded: "OK, let's go, I'll wait for you to call me at home." After saying that, she walked towards herself with small feet.

    Yu Heng heard the conversation between Chen San'er and Granny Geng clearly, but when Chen San'er walked up to him and explained to him that she had said something trivial to Granny Geng, he didn't have any reaction. In the conversation between San'er and Granny Geng, Yu Heng thought that Chen San'er was probably an intermediary or something, and the people in the family's hospital were quite familiar with Chen San'er, and could even be regarded as a guest of Chen San'er.

    After explaining it casually, Chen San'er took Yu Heng to the building and said to Yu Heng, "My aunt lives on the third floor and will be there soon."

    Chen San'er's aunt happened to be at home today, Opening the door, I saw Chen

    San'er a little puzzled: "San'er, why are you here at this time?" Then she looked at Yu Heng, who she didn't know, and said, "Who is this?" "Auntie, let's go in and talk." The

    three entered the door and took their seats. Chen San'er introduced Yu Heng to his aunt, and then went into the main topic and said, "Auntie, Zhang Xiaoge is a friend I just met, he But he has the ability, so I specially brought him here to visit you, and brought you a gift."

    Chen San'er spoke very vaguely, but Aunt Chen's eyes were clear and asked, "What gift? It's too polite, where do you need to bring a gift."

    Yu Heng immediately guessed that it was not the first time that Chen San'er had matched Aunt Chen.

    Chen San'er said, "It's not an expensive gift, it's just a gadget that can be seen everywhere in the countryside." After saying that, Chen San'er motioned Yu Heng to take out what he wanted to sell and show Aunt Chen a look.

    So Yu Heng took out a wild rabbit from the basket, and Aunt Chen's eyes immediately burst into bright light: "Meat?" The voice was trembling, but it was extremely low.

    Yu Heng nodded, Aunt Chen looked at the back basket, and asked excitedly, "Is it all?"

    Yu Heng nodded again, Aunt Chen was pleasantly surprised: "So many." After sighing, she asked eagerly: "How do you want to sell it? ?"

    When Yu Heng came, he had already thought about the pricing, so he answered directly: "The pork on the market now requires a meat ticket for a pound of eighty cents, and I don't want a ticket, so a pound for a pound and two, just after autumn, these rabbits are exactly the When fat and strong, one weighs only five or six jin, but this is the gross weight, so I will count it as five yuan per piece." Five yuan for

    a rabbit is just over four jin and two taels, obviously With the discount, Aunt Chen made the calculations in her heart, and nodded: "Okay."

    Then Aunt Chen picked the fattest rabbit, which was estimated to weigh six pounds.

    After taking the five dollars that Aunt Chen handed over, Yu Heng thought for a while, took out a chicken, pushed it over and said, "I wonder if I can ask you a favor?"

    Aunt Chen's gaze lingered on the pheasant for a while, but finally Refused: "Where do you need to be so polite, if I can help, I will help you. As for the pheasant, it is not easy for anyone to live in this world."