Chapter 110

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 110 Rebirth

    Yu Heng said: "Thank you two brothers and sisters-in-law."

    After the trip was settled, the family sat down around the table.

    Yu Heng said: "My father and mother also have two brothers and sisters-in-law. I have something I want to discuss with you here."

    Gu Wangshi looked at Yu Heng eagerly, and now he only thinks that it is a good idea to take a look, or else After a few days of trying to see it, I couldn’t see it. At this time, no matter what Yu Heng said, Gu Wangshi nodded and said, “You said, but what is the difficulty? ."

    Yu Heng first talked about the ten taels of gold that he had picked up before, and was about to speak again, when Gu Wangshi said with a confused face: "Hehehe, Er, what did you just say, you said you found it Gold? But really?"

    Yu Heng nodded: "Big brother saw it too." Gu     Daniu

    nodded quickly: "Yes, father and mother, I saw it with my own eyes."

? Do you still dislike gold and silver being hot?

    Gu Laosan: ...

    Gu Erniu and two sisters-in-law: ... What kind of luck is this?

    Yu Heng said: "I went to the examination academy before, and there are still about 15 taels of money left for travel expenses, plus 10 taels of gold, and now the family has hundreds of taels of silver not counting the savings, I mean, the biggest one in the family. Dalang is only eleven years old, the remaining children are even younger, and the family has enough money, so he simply sends a few children to the school to study, and does not ask them to export the chapters to test any fame, at least they must be able to read and write. Can read."

    "This..." Sending the child to study, Sister Gu and Second Sister Gu are naturally happy to be parents, but: "Will this be a waste of money?"

    Yu Heng said: "There is no shortage of money in the family for the time being, and what's wrong with studying? A few children are of average aptitude. After two years of study, they will learn the truth, and if they can read and write, they will be fine. It doesn't cost much. If you have a good talent, you can study hard, and your family’s conditions will get better and better, and you can’t afford to read.” After speaking, Yu Heng took out the ten taels of gold and put it on the table, and the eyes of the whole family immediately went straight. Looking at the gold stare.

    Yu Heng said: "Father, mother and brothers and sisters, what are your thoughts on my proposal?"

    Sister Gu naturally wanted to nod and agree, as did Daniu and Erniu, so the four of them watched together. Xiang Gu Laosan and Gu Wangshi had hope in their eyes.

    Gu Wangshi was a little worried: "Then you still have money on you. You go out with your teacher. You can't use your master's money for this money."

    Sister Gu and others were a little disappointed, thinking that this matter might not work. Said : "This is your money, how to use it is up to you."

    Yu Heng said to Gu Wang's: "Mother, I can find gold. According to my luck, where will I be short of money? Besides, I I still have a dozen taels of silver in my hand, and I’m not short of money. As for this gold, when I or my eldest brother go and exchange the money, I’ll give it to a few children to study.”