Chapter 5

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 5: Educated youths with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    "Huh?" The educated youth who took a few steps closer finally saw Yu Heng, and An Yangli ran over happily: "Brother Yan? Are you here to pick us up?"

    Yu Heng: "...I'll do the laundry. "

    Oh," Anyang Li lowered his head for a moment, and suddenly remembered: "No, Big Brother Yan, you are sick, why don't you take a good rest at home, I'll wash the sheets if you have any, I'll come, I'll come, you Come up quickly, I'll wash it." After saying that, he went forward, wanting to grab the sheets in Yu Heng's hand and wash them by himself.

    At this time, other educated youths had also come over. Seeing Yu Heng, they were concerned about his condition. After Yu Heng explained several times that his body had fully recovered, everyone was relieved.

    Yu Heng wrung out the washed sheets and clothes and put them in the basin, ready to leave with everyone, Anyang Li, who had recovered his spirits, suddenly said to Yu Heng, "Hey, when I just came here, I saw someone talking to you. Speaking, who is that?" If you read it correctly, it seems to be a girl.

    Yu Heng said lightly, "I'm here to ask about the college entrance examination." When it came to the college

    entrance examination, these educated youths immediately became excited, and someone asked Anyang Li, "Yang Li, you have already brought back the study materials that your family sent you. Is that right?"

    Anyangli nodded, he knew what they meant, so he said very empathetically: "The college entrance examination is a major life event for all of us. Although these books are mine, everyone can use them, but you also know that , this set of books is hard to find now, so I hope     everyone can take good care of it, in addition, there is still a month before the college entrance examination, there are so many of us, but there is only one set of books, I really don’t know how to adjust it.” I heard that you can borrow books to read. If you have any comments, they all said that they will take good care of books. Moreover, these books belong to Anyang Li. If Anyang Li needs them, Anyang Li will use them first. How can these people who borrow books be so thick? The face is not allowed to read by Anyang Li, the master, because he can read the book.

    In the end, everyone discussed and decided to copy one book per person, so that everyone would have two sets of books to rotate. If it is not enough, copy one more book per person. Copying one book will only take one night. Compared with reading a book, this time is nothing.

    Anyang Li smiled and thanked everyone when he heard it. Yu Heng looked a little funny from the side. He originally thought that Anyang Li was a reckless and simple boy, but he was very thoughtful.

    After finalizing the matter of the book, a group of educated youth rushed back to the educated youth academy as if they had been beaten with blood. They ate some corn mush and roasted sweet potatoes, and gathered in the largest room, leaving only those who could sit down on the kang. After the location, there are five or six kang tables.

    After everyone sat down around the kang table with the pen and paper that had been prepared for a long time, Anyang Li took the package that he had just picked up today and placed it on the kang table. After taking it out, Yu Heng even saw a few people with tears in their eyes, while stretching their necks and breathing hard, looking very intoxicated.     Afterwards, Anyang Li sent the "Self-study Books of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry" sent from his home to everyone, because all the educated youths and Anyang Li were only thirteen people, but there are seventeen books in total, and there are a few more to come. .     After everyone got the book, they carefully opened it and stared at it for a while, before carefully pressing the corner of the book cover and starting to copy the book.     The book Yu Heng got was three-dimensional analytic geometry. He didn't copy the book first, but opened the book and started to read it. Yu Heng's mental strength was strong, so he read the book very quickly at a glance and ten lines. A book was more than one centimeter thick. Yu Heng's book was flipped by Yu Heng, and it didn't take long to turn from the first page to the last page.     Sitting on Yu Heng's shoulder, only Yu Heng can see the Heavenly Secret Dao [It's so simple, is this really the content of their college entrance examination? How can it be simpler than the content of graduating from Galactic Empire elementary school. 】