Chapter 104

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 104 Rebirth

    When the other party was about to put the paper ball into Jin Ziyang's test blue, Yu Heng suddenly reached out and grabbed the other party's hand.

    Yu Heng used a lot of strength, the boy just felt that his bones were about to be crushed by Yu Heng, he couldn't help but wanted to scream, but Yu Heng threatened in a low voice: "You call? Come and see what happens to someone like you in the end."

    The man's face was pale, he didn't dare to scream, he just trembled and begged: "Let go, you, you let go, I don't dare anymore."

    Jin Ziyang It's a little strange, why Yu Heng suddenly attacked the boy behind him, he didn't see the paper ball, because Yu Heng shot very quickly, when he squeezed the man's wrist, the palm actually loosened for a moment, he Quickly flipping the palm of his hand, he instantly squeezed the paper ball into his own hand.

    The people around also looked at Yu Heng in amazement, but all matters had nothing to do with him. No one asked aloud what happened. Instead, some people frowned and looked at Yu Heng, thinking that Yu Heng was too rude. All degrading Sven.

    Yu Heng looked at the boy student and whispered, "Just like you, doing such detrimental things to benefit others, even God can't see it, and you want to be admitted to a scholar? Let's cultivate your mind first."

    After speaking, Yu Heng said again . He squeezed the man's wrist forcefully. This is the man's right hand. It is estimated that he would not feel it for a long time. It is very difficult to write with such a hand.

    Yu Heng naturally wanted to cut off the possibility of this person being admitted to a scholar this time. There is no guarantee that someone who can do such a thing will not retaliate in the future. Since this is the case, naturally he cannot be placed on the same level as himself. Pressing him is the best solution.

    Yu Heng shook off the man's hand and said to Jin Ziyang, "Let's change positions, you stand in front of me."

    Jin Ziyang looked at the boy who was sweating coldly, nodded and changed positions with Yu Heng. Afterwards, the boy student looked at Yu Heng who was standing in front of him, thinking of the stern look in his eyes just now, and finally carried his Kao Lan and ran to the other team to line up again.

    Seeing this, Jin Ziyang asked Yu Heng in a low voice what happened.

    Yu Heng gave Jin Ziyang a look at the paper ball in his hand, and then he gestured to the Tongsheng and Jin Ziyang's Kao Lan, Jin Ziyang instantly understood what Yu Heng meant, and then his cold sweat broke down. It's not Yu Heng, this paper ball will stay in his test blue until the soldiers who are inspected find out that he doesn't even want to participate in this college test, whether he can participate in the future college test is unknown.

    Yu Heng comforted him and said, "Do you know this person? Others frame you because they think you are a strong competitor, you should be happy, don't worry about this, it's not just taking advantage of the other party's wishes. ? Being admitted to a scholar is the best revenge for them."

    Jin Ziyang took a few deep breaths before slowly calming his pounding heart. He smiled and said, "Thank you virtuous brother, if it weren't for virtuous brother, this time Yu brother... Hey, you're right, I can't be because of This matter is distracting, and I have to take the exam."