Chapter 119

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 119 Rebirth

    Zhao Wan and Mrs. Zhao, who had never come out to meet the guests because they were women, knew that Yu Heng and the others were in the mansion.

    When Mammy came to report the news, Zhao Wan was in Mrs. Zhao's yard, and she was learning housekeeping from Mrs. Zhao. After listening to Mammy's announcement, Mrs. Zhao looked at Zhao Wan's pretty face, trying to suppress and still showing a little bit of restraint. Feeling shy and joyful, he shook his head helplessly.

    Zhao Wan was unaware of her mother's gaze, she was a little restless and wanted to see Yu Heng, whom she hadn't seen for a long time, but she knew it wouldn't work, whether it was out of upbringing or a woman's restraint, in the end she could only say to her mother: "Mother , I feel a little bored, so I want to go to the garden."

    The capital in early winter is already very cold, the garden is not to mention withered and desolate, but there are no beautiful flowers. Fortunately, there is a conservatory at home, so Mrs. Zhao paused and said to Zhao Wan. Said: "If you want to go to breathe, just go, but it's cold, ask Lv Ying Lvmei to take care of you, and don't wander around outside, just go to the conservatory to see flowers and reading books or something."

    Zhao Wan smiled warmly: " Good girl."

    Zhao Wan, who hurried to the conservatory, hurriedly sent Lumei to inquire about Yu Heng. Lumei was a big unmarried girl, and she was also Zhao Wan's personal maid, so she went directly to the front yard. When I went, I could only inquire about the news in twists and turns, so after a full quarter of an hour, I hurried back and told Zhao Wan what I had inquired about.

    Zhao Wan heard what Lumei said that Yu Heng and others were intercepted by Xiao Yunqi halfway, and interrupted Lumei in shock: "What did you say? Senior brother, he was intercepted halfway by Xiao Yunqi's playful bully? That senior brother was injured. ?"

    Lumei quickly shook her head: "No, no, the young master has nothing to do with it. The servant heard what he said, but it was the son of Xiao who was taught a lesson by the young master." After comforting Zhao Wan, Lumei smiled and said. : "Miss, with the skills of the young master, it is very rare for others to hurt him. Xiao Shizi's...cough, all in all, Xiao Shizi will never hurt the young master."

    Zhao Wan's face revealed a smile: "You're right, as long as senior brother doesn't want to, others can't hurt him at all, so have you seen senior brother? Senior brother... how has he changed?"

    Lumei shook her head: "When the slaves went, the little boy The young master and the others have gone to the front yard to rest, but from the information from the people around, there is nothing wrong with the young master."

    Zhao Wan lowered his head and smiled reassuringly: "That's good." As long as he is good.

    And here, after Zhao Wan's graceful departure, Mrs. Zhao sighed and said to the Jiang mama beside her: "Wan'er this girl's mind... hey!" She was worried that it would be difficult to achieve, after all, Wan'er's problems are a man. Will not accept it.

    Madam Jiang said: "Don't worry madam, even if the miss stays at home for a lifetime, our Zhao family can afford it."

    Madam Zhao said: "Of course I would like to support her for the rest of my life, but my father and I will leave sooner or later. When the time is gone, what if she is an unmarried daughter and my two daughters-in-law can't tolerate it? Take 10,000 steps back and say, even if it can be tolerated, how can Wan'er live comfortably." After complaining, Zhao Wan looked at Jiang Ma Mammy said: "By the way, mama, have you ever seen that little disciple of the master? How do you feel?"