Chapter 19

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 19 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    "Old Wu, come and take a look at this paper." The computer professor Lao Yang greeted another professor.

    The time of Yixin's study passed quickly. At this time, it was already the time when the spring flowers were blooming, and the freshmen had started school for more than two months.

    In order to test the freshmen's learning situation, Nandu University deliberately held a mid-term exam. What Lao Yang held in his hand was the computer major for this mid-term exam, but the one in his hand was really different.

    When Lao Wu came over to take a look, he was also very surprised, because this test paper was really different.

    Just two months after the start of school, computer is a brand-new field with rapid development but also very limited. Therefore, freshmen have not learned much in these two months, and the content of computer is very little, but more Contents of basic subjects such as mathematics, materials science and physics.

    Therefore, the mid-term exam paper of the computer professional course is very simple. As long as you take the class seriously, you can basically answer it correctly.

    However, the test paper in his hand was changed beyond recognition by the examinee. When Lao Yang first saw this test paper, he thought that the examinee was not serious in class, and he wrote it all. He was angry, but he still maintained a responsible attitude. Corrected carefully.

    As a result, after reading the first question written by the examinee after the correction: How to improve the computing speed of the computer, and the answer given by the examinee in the blank space below, Lao Yang's breathing immediately became rapid, and the more he looked at it, the more excited he became.     As if he had obtained a treasure, Lao Yang held a paper and held his breath and continued to look down. The questions that the candidates revised next were: the feasibility of popularizing the manufacture of microcomputers, the application and methods of computers, the importance of computer software operating systems, etc. , and only a few important words are written below each question, but with these few words, Lao Yang has a feeling of enlightenment.     In addition to being a professor in the Department of Computer Science of Nandu University, Lao Yang is also a member of the National Institute of Computing Technology. There is still a certain gap between Huaguo and foreign countries in computer research. In addition, the technical and economic blockade of their country by foreign countries, Therefore, many problems appeared in the research, which made them think bald, but from this paper, Lao Yang got a lot of inspiration.

    Lao Yang was eager to share his achievements with others, so he greeted Lao Wu, who was in the same office and the same research room. Seeing that Lao Wu was still slowly and leisurely, standing up and tidying up his shirt and trousers, Lao Yang was about to die in a hurry. Now, he urged again and again: "Hurry up, hurry up, come here."

    Old Wu still calmly said: "Come on, what are you urging."

    After saying that, Old Wu walked over and stretched out his hand to take Lao Yang The paper in his hand hadn't been touched yet, so Lao Yang moved the paper a little, so that he didn't touch it at all.

    Old Wu was surprised: "Didn't you tell me to read the paper? Give it to me." If you don't show me what I think.

    But Lao Yang said, "Look at it this way." Then, he held the test paper with both hands and placed it in front of Lao Wu: "This test paper is very precious, and you can't let it be damaged."