Chapter 72

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 72 The Powerhouse in the End Times Rebirth

    On the sofa in the living room, Yu Heng was still sitting alone, still the set of thin-bodied china, and the pot of hot water. , a school of calm and noble son style.

    Gu Xike's five people have a solemn expression on their faces, Gu Xike said: "I went out this morning to check the situation, all the zombies are now wandering the streets, and their movements are much more flexible than they used to be stiff, if you don't look like that, It's almost like a normal person."

    Deputy Captain Lin Mu pushed his glasses: "The situation has become too serious." After speaking, he looked at Yu Heng and said, "Mr. Chu, it's not safe here, please come with us. Let's go together."

    Yu Heng didn't agree or not, he looked up at Gu Xike and said, "Did you feel it?"

    Gu Xike was stunned: "What?"

    Yu Heng said, "After it started to rain last night, the air started to rain. The kind of violent energy that can improve our abilities has become more intense."

    Gu Xike: "...Yes, yes?" He looked at Lin Mu.

    Lin Mu's expression was also blank: "...I don't think so?" He looked at Tang Beicheng, another power user present.

    Tang Beicheng smiled honestly, scratched the back of his head and said: "No, but Mr. Chu Yuheng, how do you know that there is such a violent energy in the air that we can still cultivate?"

    Tang Beicheng's words fell, and the remaining The next four reacted immediately and looked at Yu Heng with burning eyes.

    Yu Heng glanced lightly at Tang Beicheng, who seemed to be simple and honest, but was actually sensitive and attentive. He looked like you were so weak and I didn't want to talk to you, and said, "Oh, you can't feel it."

    Gu Xike waited. People only felt a fever on their faces, and they didn't dare to look up at Yu Heng for a while. At this time, they couldn't help but wonder, are they really that weak?

    After a while, Jiang Ling, the only woman, said more eagerly, "Mr. Chu, there is really a kind of energy in the air, is this energy used to cultivate and improve supernatural powers? Then, can this kind of energy stimulate supernatural powers? Can you?" She has no supernatural powers, and is a woman, Jiang Ling is always worried that she will be dragged back, if there is a way to awaken supernatural powers, Jiang Ling naturally wants to know.

    Yu Heng nodded casually and said: "This kind of energy is a necessary condition for activating supernatural powers, but it does not mean that everyone can activate supernormal powers."

    Lan Yang asked Yu Heng with a smile: "That determines whether a person can activate supernatural powers or not. , does it depend on everyone's conditions?"

    Yu Heng nodded, and said with a dull grin, "You don't understand it."

    The five people who don't understand: ... If you don't say it, of course we don't understand, you don't understand at all. Just don't want to talk to us, despise us, right?     As a result, Yu Heng said another sentence: "You guys don't have mental abilities, so it's     normal

    for you not to understand." Jealousy almost cried: "How many abilities have you awakened?" Space, water, fire and spirit, hemp, is this An Yuheng planning to activate all the abilities?     Yu Heng thought for a while and said, "Not much, just four or five? No, no, five or six? In short, that's enough." can't figure it out.