Chapter 77

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 77 The Powerhouse in the End Times Rebirth

    Looking at the people in the yard who didn't want to pay attention to them, the gentle and handsome man's expression flashed a trace of displeasure, but looking at the clothes of a few people, he knew that these people should be powerful.

    Such thoughts made the man have to suppress his temper and politely ask: "Hello, I'm Qin Su, this is Yang Xinli, the captain of our team."

    Yu Heng suddenly raised his head to look at Qin Su and Yang Xinli , Is this the heroine Yang Xinli and the affectionate male partner Qin Su? Is it the heroine Yang Xinli who killed the original owner, and her accomplice Qin Su?

    No, Yu Heng is full of puzzlement. Their route has always been planned by Yu Heng, and the route is updated in real time by connecting to the satellite every day. Heng converted a gasoline-burning military jeep into a solar-powered electric military jeep.

    That's it, how could they even meet the heroine and her party? Is this world so obscure, so persistent?

    Probably because Yu Heng's eyes were too sharp, Yang Xinli's and Qin Su's eyes followed, and they had a head-to-head confrontation with Yu Heng's.

    Qin Su's gaze quickly disappeared under Yu Heng's mocking and cold gaze, but Yang Xinli was unwilling to look away first because of the disgust in her heart.

    Gu Xike felt the stalemate between the two, and took the lead to stare at Yang Xinli fiercely. Yang Xinli glanced at Gu Xike in shock and injury, and withdrew her gaze.

    Yu Heng raised his chin slightly with a victorious momentum, and snorted softly. As a power user, Yang Xinli could hear Yu Heng's proud and disdainful humming clearly, and his face became more and more serious. It was ugly, she bit her lip and looked at Gu Xike with some grievances.

    Gu Xike looked at Yu Heng, with a helpless and indulgent smile on his face, and asked, "Why are you suddenly unhappy?"

    Yu Heng thought, it's no wonder I see my enemy happy, but he replied to Gu Xike. , but carried Xiaobaihe over and put it on the table, and asked, "Little darling, do you think some of these people are particularly annoying?" Yu Heng's eyes turned towards Yang Xinli and the others.

    Sayuri is obviously a clever alien plant, and immediately shook the white flowers up and down.

    Yu Heng continued: "Tell me again, you know that you are unpopular, but you still stick to it, what are you planning to do? Do you still want us to invite them to dinner?"

    Yu Hengming ridiculed Qin Su and others. The sarcastic words made her angry and ashamed, so she couldn't help looking at Yang Xinli: "Lili, let's go."

    Yang Xinli was naturally annoyed, but she couldn't help looking at the lily in front of Yu Heng, which was Yang Xinli was a little reluctant to give up her purpose of coming here. What if Yu Heng and the others tamed this lily? As long as there is no contract with the wood-type power user, it is unknown who this lily belongs to.

    In the previous life, this lily flower was very famous. It has psychedelic pollen and fragrance. It can not only make people fall into the illusion of self-made, even zombies can't escape from the hand of this flower. The psychedelic effect of the lily will become stronger and stronger, and the scope will become wider and wider. In the later stage, even the psychic can't escape. It can be said to be a large-scale lethal weapon with great power.     In the previous life, the person who contracted this lily was a female wood-type power user, and her ability was quite average, but because of this lily, she also became a strong person. It also started from this female power user. The world knows that alien plants and even alien beasts can be contracted.     Yang Xinli looked at Lily with a very firm gaze, and Sayuri immediately felt a sense of crisis, bent her branches hard, and wanted to hide in Yu Heng's arms.     Yu Heng stretched out his hand to hold the lily in his arms, and met Yang Xinli's gaze coldly and sternly: "What are you looking at? Let's gouge out your eyes."     A ray of light flashed on Yu Heng's fair and slender hand, an ice-blue The whip appeared in his hand, he flicked his wrist, and the whip composed of water power immediately flew and ripped apart the air, making a sharp whistle in the air.     Yang Xinli's face showed anger: "I just saw how beautiful this flower is, I couldn't help but look at it a few more times. Are you going too far when you talk like this?"