Chapter 4

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 4: Educated youths with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    Waving his wings and wearing a white military uniform, the blond, blue-eyed and chubby Tian Ji flew around Yu Heng before sitting on Yu Heng's shoulders, holding his chubby face, and asked in a milky voice: "What's the matter with the master?" As he said, he looked around curiously: "Wow, is this the ancient earth and ancient China? It looks so backward." Everything looks very original, not soil. It's just wood, metal products can't be seen at all, let alone smart home appliances.

    Yu Heng touched Tianji's hairy head and asked, "Is there any way you can improve the aptitude of this body, otherwise I'm worried... poof!" Before he could finish speaking, Yu Heng spat out another mouthful of blood. , The face that was flushed because of the high fever is now pale and pale, and it is about to die soon.

    Tian Ji was startled and flew around Yu Heng anxiously for several laps. After Yu Heng's comfort, he regained his composure and said, "I'll go to the database to check, wait for me, you must wait for me." After speaking, the figure turned into starlight and disappeared. He was worried that if he was too late, his dear master might burp, so he couldn't waste a second.

    Tianji purposefully searches the database for information, so soon, Tianji finds what he needs.

    As soon as he found it, Tian Ji appeared in front of Yu Heng: "Master, I found a way."

    Yu Heng was lying on the bed in the most labor-saving posture at this time, and his whole body remained motionless: "What can I do?"

    Tian Ji squatted Yu Heng said beside his head: "You can use merit or luck to improve your aptitude. I checked, master, as the crown prince of the Galactic Empire, you are responsible for the future of the entire Galactic Empire, so your luck is very strong, but your luck is reduced. It is very difficult to make up for it, except that luck is merit, you have led the army to kill countless Zerg in the past few decades, saved countless people, and maintained the peace and tranquility of the Galactic Empire for decades, especially the last battle. Destroy two Zerg queens, so there is quite a lot of merit."

    After talking about the solution he found, Tian Ji was very angry. According to the information he found, his master's merit and luck would usually save him when he was in danger. Even if Yu Heng is injured in the current situation, it will not be too serious, but the emergence of the spicy chicken system has caused accidents to appear. Now they are living in these small worlds and want to return to the Galaxy Empire safe and sound, the only one The only way is to accumulate merit.

    Yu Heng said: "Then use merit to improve my qualifications. By the way, can you operate this matter directly?" Database, one is a system space that can be used as a transfer station for two worlds at the same time.

    And the only remaining functions are two, one is the function of traveling through the small world, and the other is the system mall, but the system mall cannot be opened, so Yuheng and Tianji both think that the products in it are just carrots that are hooked by people, and This carrot is still made of plastic, so you can see if it can be eaten or not.

    If you need something in the system mall to improve your qualifications, Yu Heng thinks he should just wait to die.

    Tian Ji said: "Yes, promise, this is the system panel with your information on it."

    [Host: Yuheng

    Gender: Male

    Age: 101 (a strong young man in the interstellar world)