Chapter 106

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 106 Rebirth

    Gu Daniu and Jin Ziyang looked at Zhao's house in front of them, they were at a loss for a while and seemed very cautious.

    Compared with the two of them, Yu Heng casually gave Butler Zhao a high look, thinking in his heart that he was indeed the man that Mr. Zhao liked, but Butler Zhao didn't think about it either. Facing Yu Heng, who was a bandit, how could he not change his face? Because of a mansion, he will show a nervous and restrained look.

    Butler Zhao stretched out his hand to invite the three of them into the mansion, and led them all the way into the flower hall where they were entertained. Tea and snacks were served, and then he pleaded guilty: "Rong Xiaoren go and report to my master."

    Yu Heng nodded, and Butler Zhao retreated . After taking a few steps back, he turned around and left the flower hall to see his master.

    He walked into his master's study, knocked on the door, and asked for instructions: "Master, the old servant has invited Gu Gongzi and Jin Gongzi."

    In the study, Zhao was playing chess with his friends. Da Ru put down the chess piece in his hand and said to his friend: "Yes, this chess game, we have to play it again next time, the old man's closed disciple is here, but we can't just leave it alone."

    The person opposite Zhao Da Ru sneered: "Look at this old man. You are about to lose, so you can't go down, you have always been like this, the old man has long been used to it, as for your closed disciple, the old man should see what is strange and let you accept it as an apprentice." Said, took the lead. stand up.

    Zhao Daru said: "You know the old man, doesn't the old man know about you? You said that you came to see the old man, but in fact, you heard that the old man accepted the apprentices and came here to watch the fun. You just don't think the old man is good. The old man did the opposite, and came here on purpose to stop the old man from accepting his apprentices."     The man snorted, and his beard flew up: "The benevolent sees the benevolent and the wise sees the wisdom, you are vicious, and all you see are vicious things, the old man is here. , can’t it be just like you to accept apprentices?”     Zhao Daru patted the table and stood up, also blowing his beard and staring: “Okay, Hokusai, you old guy, didn’t you say that you didn’t come to hinder the old man from accepting apprentices? You are Don’t you also want to grab an apprentice with this old man?”     Bei Zhai sneered: “Do you think the disciple you choose is the best? I will choose a better disciple than you and stomp your disciple under my feet.”

    Zhao Daru hummed: "The disciple chosen by the old man is the top of the academy exam. If you want to choose someone who is better than the disciple of the old man, it is impossible." After speaking, he suddenly reacted: " Could it be that you fell in love with that classmate of my disciple?" He suddenly remembered that Hokusai had offered to invite Jin Ziyang over.

    Bei Zhai said: "What is your disciple? If you haven't done the apprenticeship ceremony, you are not considered your disciple. As for Jin Ziyang, I think that Jin Ziyang is really good." This time, the second place in Xunyang Mansion was in the 20s. A young man of 20 years old can be regarded as a young talent, but the first place Gu Yuheng is fifteen years old, and the third place Jin Ziyang is eighteen years old, so that the candidate in his twenties is not so outstanding. .

    Hokusai originally came to see Zhao Ke, and indeed he was adhering to the idea of ​​adding a block to Zhao Ke.

    If anyone has heard the name Hokusai and the name of Zhao Ke's Nanquan Sanren, they will not be surprised by the idea of ​​Hokusai.