Chapter 11

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 11: Educated Youths Who Are Bitter and Hateful

    Before the college entrance examination, according to regulations, it is necessary to fill in the college entrance examination volunteers first. The educated youth and several high school students who are going to take the college entrance examination in Hongqi Village rode an ox cart to the county and went to the county education bureau to fill in the college entrance examination volunteers.

    Yu Heng had a clear goal, so when filling out his voluntary application, he only filled in one Nandu University, and he chose a major in computer science.

    The staff took a look at Yu Heng's volunteer form, widened his eyes in surprise, and opened his mouth to persuade him, but in the end he didn't speak.

    Although Nandu University is not located in the imperial capital and is not the best university in the country, it can also be ranked in the top five in the country. It is naturally difficult to get admitted to such a good university. In his opinion, Yu Heng probably knows the entrance exam. If you don't have it, you can just fill it in randomly. The staff put the volunteer form next to it and put it aside.

    Yu Heng walked out of the Education Bureau and waited for others outside the door. After waiting for a while, one of them walked out first. Yu Heng turned his head to look and found that it was Gao Chunhua.

    Gao Chunhua smiled shyly at Yu Heng, Yu Heng nodded in response, and the two fell silent. Just when Yu Heng thought that he and Gao Chunhua would maintain such silence as before, Gao Chunhua spoke up.

    This time, Gao Chunhua mustered up his courage: "Yan, Yan Zhiqing."

    Yu Heng tilted her head to look at her, raising her eyebrows to express her doubts.

    Gao Chunhua looked at Yu Hengfeng's handsome face, her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were moist: "Yan Zhiqing, I, I can, can I know what you are applying for, what is your ambition?"

    Yu Heng looked at Gao Chunhua He replied: "Nandu University."

    Gao Chunhua said with admiration: "Yan Zhiqing, you are so good, you will definitely be admitted to Nandu University."

    "Thank you," Yu Heng sincerely thanked, and returned the same sincere blessing: "Also I hope you can be admitted to the university of your dreams."

    Gao Chunhua bit his lip and asked tentatively, "Yan Zhiqing, you, what do you think about me taking the exam too, and the university over there in Nandu City?"

    Yu Heng raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Did you come out without filling in your wishes?"

    Gao Chunhua lowered his head, the blush had spread to the neck covered by the collar: "Fill in, it's done."

    In fact, Yu Heng When filling out the application, Gao Chunhua specially saw what she saw around him, so her first choice was the university in Nandu. If Nandu University could not be admitted, it would be good if other universities in Nandu could be admitted, so that she could be in the same city as Yan Yuheng. .

    Moreover, in order to increase the probability of being admitted, Gao Chunhua chose to major in Normal University and Agriculture and Medicine in accordance with Yu Heng's previous guidance to them.

    Yes, Yu Heng is quite responsible for these students. Even the matter of filling in the application, he deliberately studied all the announcements about Gao by the state, and took a class to explain to everyone how to fill in the application.