Chapter 79

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 79 The Strong Man in the End Times Rebirth

    Yu Heng was sitting there doing nothing, but he was actually eavesdropping openly. The result was not as Lan Yang expected, what Yang Xinli and Gu Xike were talking about was indeed the matter of the alien planting contract.

    Gu Xike listened to Yang Xinli's words, smiled lightly, and asked, "You said that wood-type abilities can contract with mutant plants? Do you want to use this matter to trade with me to get Sayuri?"

    Yang Xinli nodded: "Yes." She Looking at Gu Xike expectantly.

    Gu Xike looked indifferent, and said with disdain: "Oh, so what? Why should I trade with you?"

    Yang Xinli was surprised: "I will tell you the news, you can tell your father."

    Gu Xike stared sharply at Yang Xinli: " Do you know my identity?" But he has always been in the Special Forces. Before the end of the world, the members of the Special Forces always used their code names instead of their real names, and would not disclose their identities to the public.

    Yang Xinli not only knew him, but also knew his true identity and who his father was? Who is Yang Xinli? Why would she know? At this time, Gu Xike was full of doubts about Yang Xinli.

    Yang Xinli reacted suddenly: "I..." She explained with a guilty conscience: "I also knew unintentionally that there will be many wood-type abilities in the army. After contracting the alien planting, you can enhance your strength, isn't it good? Well?"

    Gu Xike looked selfish and said: "So what? You want to exchange Sayuri with me, you want to contract Sayuri, right? There are so many alien plants outside, why are you just staring at Sayuri? Heh, besides, there is a wood-type ability user in my team. Since I can contract with mutant plants, why don't I keep Sayuri for the wood-type ability user in my team? I am not a wood-type ability user, this Why do I want to do something that is completely useless to me?"     Yang Xinli looked at Gu Xike in shock. According to rumors, Gu Xike is a warrior who is on the front line of eliminating zombies and who sacrifices himself for others. Why is the person in front of her so indifferent and selfish? got the wrong person?     Yu Heng, who was using his mental power to eavesdrop, saw Yang Xinli's expression and burst out laughing. How did Yang Xinli's expression look like he saw a monster, hahaha, it's so funny.

    Over there, Gu Xike is still showing his selfishness with all his acting skills: "Tell me something else, say something that is good for me. If I'm satisfied, maybe I'll consider whether to make this deal with you."

    Yang Xinli already regretted coming to find Gu Xike at this time, but she thought that she had to get Sayuri no matter what.

    So Yang Xinli thought about it for a while before saying, "Then I will use another message to make a deal with you."

    Gu Xike raised his chin condescendingly: "Tell me about it."

    Yang Xinli said, "Not only can alien plants be contracted, but alien animals can also be contracted. Contracts, unlike only wood-type abilities who can contract alien plants, alien beasts can be contracted by any abilities."

    Gu Xike pretended to be contemplative and thought about it seriously. After a while, he said, "What about the contract method?"

    Yang Xinli said: "I can't tell you this, just this news is already very valuable, isn't it?"