Chapter 113

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 113 Rebirth

    Gu Daniu, Gu Erniu, and Gu Erniu and Gu Erniu are still simple and honest, and the neat and shrewd are still the same, just look at the generous and confident bearing on the four of them, and also know that they have experienced this year. Quite a lot.

    As for the children, except for Shiro, who is just over two years old, the other three boys are lively and well-mannered, and the two girls, Gu Daya and Gu Erya, are no longer the same as when he first met. She was black and thin, cowardly and pitiful, but she was tall and slim, like a big girl.

    Yu Heng thought that the parenting mama was really good. Although she only taught Gu Daya and Gu Erya for less than a year, the impact on the two was enormous. No matter what the world is, women are weak. Yes, Yu Heng always hopes that Gu Daya and Gu Erya can learn more skills, fortunately, this world will be more comfortable.

    From the second day onwards, everyone treated Yu Heng cautiously. Yu Heng originally wanted to relax for two days and had to enter the review stage ahead of schedule.

    In this way, more than ten days have passed, because the township test is to be held in Qinghan Prefecture, the provincial capital, and the journey is far away, so it is necessary to leave a long time in advance.

    When Yu Heng went to Qinghan Prefecture to take the exam this time, Gu Daniu still accompanied him. In mid-July, the two set off for Qinghan Prefecture.

    Going to Qinghan Prefecture and Xunyang Mansion is in the same direction, so Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang agreed a time before they went to Qinghan Prefecture together.

    At the fork in the road, a horse-drawn carriage was waiting here. A ten-year-old book boy sat on the carriage with the driver. When he saw the carriage approaching and stopped slowly, he raised his voice and asked, "But the one from Anlai County came here. The carriage, is it Mr. Gu?"

    Gu Daniu, who was also sitting on the carriage, responded and was wondering who this was when he saw the boy turn around and said to the inside of the carriage, "Master, Mr. Gu's carriage is here."     In the next moment, Jin Ziyang pushed open the car door and walked out. Gu Daniu suddenly realized that it was Jin Ziyang. Gu Daniu greeted Jin Ziyang: "Ziyang is you." The second time I was walking, but this time I even had a book boy.

    Jin Ziyang greeted Gu Daniu with a smile, and then greeted Yu Heng, who also pushed out the door, before saying, "Yu Heng, how about I come to your car? I want to discuss some issues with you."

    Yu Heng nodded and invited Jin Ziyang to get on his carriage, and then the two carriages set off again together.

    And Gu Daniu has been thinking about one thing since then. He wondered if he should buy him a book boy to serve the pen and ink. Although the book boy definitely didn't have the dedication of his own family, Yu Heng's identity was different after all. Not having a book boy is nothing, after all, everyone else has a book boy.

    Only later did Gu Daniu know that Jin Ziyang, a book boy, was actually a member of his clan. Similar to Jin Ziyang’s situation, his biological father died early, and only one mother raised their brothers and sisters. The family was poorer than Jin Ziyang. To say it is more than that.

    Adhering to the idea of ​​sympathizing with each other and helping the clan, and seeing that this child is honest, generous, and somewhat clever, Jin Ziyang accepted this child as a book boy.