Chapter 102

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 102 Rebirth

    After reading a policy commentary, President Qin's heart was full of emotions and tears filled his eyes. To be honest, since his resignation, many people didn't understand him. In general, as long as what he has learned is not wasted, in order to inherit the teachings of the saints and educate more students, it will live up to his original intention of reading the book for so many years.

    Dean Qin looked at the strategy in his hand and couldn't calm down for a long time. When he calmed down, the sky outside the window was already dyed red by the sunset. He said to Zhao Ke, "It's true that the old man is narrow-minded. Gu Yuheng has grown a lot during this time." Yes, but my mind is unstable. After reading this strategy, I know why I haven't been impressed for three days.

    Zhao Ke smiled and said, "This is a good talent and a beautiful jade. The old man wants to accept him as his apprentice, so you can't rob the old man."

    Dean Qin's heart bleeds with pain. He was originally his student and was right under his nose . , but now he has to be snatched away helplessly. Doesn't this mean that he did not have the knowledge of people to miss Maxima?

    But looking at Zhao Ke's proud and vigilant eyes, President Qin nodded with difficulty: "This is natural, but before you accept your apprentice, the old man can teach Gu Yuheng first."

    Zhao Ke said: "You old man To be honest, are you trying to bring Gu Yuheng in before the old man?"

    Dean Qin snorted: "Didn't you say that you should wait until he is admitted as a scholar? I just don’t like you, and besides, no matter how you calculate it, this old man can occupy the title of a teacher.”

    Zhao Ke sneered: “Okay, it seems that this old man can’t wait any longer, or some shameless and skinless people will have to wait. It’s better to strike first.”

    Dean Qin said, “You also said, strike first to become stronger, and then strike to suffer. Besides, how long can you stay here? Don’t you want Gu Yuheng to leave the whole family and follow you? I think he is more likely to choose me, after all, the old lady is here, not like you don't have a fixed place, even if you have a fixed place, you are not in this Anlai County."

    Yu Heng didn't know that in Baihe Academy, two elderly people over 50 years old quarreled over him. Later, they almost performed Quan Wuxing. At this time, he had just had dinner with Jin Ziyang in the cafeteria and was going back to the dormitory. .     Walking on the academy path in Maolin Xiuzhu, Yu Heng rubbed his stomach and said, "The food in the cafeteria is indeed quite cheap, but it's not oily, and it's very light. I've eaten so much, and I don't feel full yet."     Jin Ziyang is a few years older than Yu Heng. Hearing what Yu Heng said, he smiled and said, "You are still young and growing, so you really need to eat more."     Yu Heng sighed and said, "I eat quite a lot. , I'm just greedy, I'm probably greedy for meat."     As soon as the result was finished, a bamboo rat the size of a piglet suddenly appeared from the bamboo forest next to it. Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang were so frightened that they almost jumped up. A sturdy bamboo fell down in front of the two of them, and just hit the bamboo rat, knocking the bamboo rat unconscious.     Jin Ziyang swallowed a mouthful of saliva and forced himself to kneel down without any weakness in his legs: "This, this..."     Yu Heng:... God's way of delivering meat is really unique.     In the end, Jin Ziyang and Yu Heng returned to the cafeteria. Yu Heng gave the rare fat bamboo rat weighing more than ten pounds in his hand to the master in the cafeteria.     When the master saw the bamboo rat, he roared on the spot: "Where did this bamboo rat come from? It's so fat?"     Yu Heng twitched and said, "I picked it up." The     master raised his eyebrows: "I picked it up. ?" Obvious disbelief.     Jin Ziyang still can't come back to his senses, but still explained to the master: "It is indeed picked up."     Yu Heng said: "Please leave me the skin of the rat, as for the meat, this bamboo rat is rare, just right Tomorrow everyone will take a bite and make up your body." Then he took out a dozen pennies and handed it to the master.     The master took the money and nodded: "Wrap it on me, you will be drooling tomorrow."