Chapter 45

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

chapter 45

    The orange-red clouds on the horizon illuminated the entire sky with colorful lights. At this time, Yu Heng and Chu Yilin entered a conference room in the technical center of the garrison of the Southeast Military Region.

    In the conference room, in addition to Colonel Liu, who had met before, as well as the military commander and political commissar were all here. When they saw Yu Heng, everyone raised their eyebrows in surprise.

    Colonel Liu, as someone who had met Yu Heng and Chu Yilin, took the initiative to stand up and introduce each other to each other. The military representatives looked at Yu Heng and looked at each other. Yu Heng was too young to surprise them, and Yu Heng also met with him. Chu Yilin glanced at each other. They really couldn't figure it out. It was clearly something that was handed over to the Liu family, but how could it alarm the entire Southeast Military Region. This was not good news for them.

    But Yu Heng is not worried, just like he was not worried that the Liu family Chu family would leave him, at this time he is not worried that the Southeast Military Region can take his things as his own, because the technology is only in his hands, he Whoever wants to give him his freedom, don't try to force him.

    The commander stretched out his hand and said, "Student An Yuheng, and President Chu, please take a seat. If you want to come here, you also know the purpose of inviting you this time, so I will not talk nonsense. Next, let's see how the test results this time. ?"

    Yu Heng's expression was light, and after taking his seat, he nodded and said, "Please feel free."

    Chu Yilin also nodded.

    So a group of people sat in the conference room and listened to a technician report on the test results.

    The test content of the military is very targeted, one is for various weapons, the other is for various contraband, and the last is for various disguises of people.

    The technical soldier said: "After the software links the weapon database, no matter what weapon is placed in front of the camera, it can be recognized, and it can also recognize the weapon parts. For some common parts, if they are new, it cannot be recognized from which. Disassembled from firearms, but when the parts are disassembled from used firearms or weapons, the recognition accuracy rate is 99.5%, and the same is true for weapon fragments, shrapnel shells, etc. In addition, in the test, The software identified an unqualified weapon. Among thousands of firearms, only this one was unqualified, and the sight of this firearm was faulty, but the gap was only 9 microns. It can be seen that the accuracy of the recognition reached the micron level. Yu Heng nodded and said, "

    That's right, the accuracy of my camera's data is indeed in microns." The

    technical soldier continued: "The second item we tested was all kinds of contraband, and we participated in the test at the same time. " There are also related technicians and police dogs. After testing, no matter where the contraband is hidden, even under human skin, in hollow teeth, or even in the stomach sac, they cannot escape the scanning of the camera. In the test, the accuracy rate reached 100%." ​​The

    commander nodded and said, "If such high technology is used in customs and other places, no contraband will ever enter our country." The

    technical soldier said: "The last test is human body recognition. The tester is wearing makeup to change the body shape or changing the entire facial contour, and the accuracy rate of human body recognition is 100%. In addition, the recognition accuracy rate of human tissue, special cells, structures, especially bones is also 100%, and the report is completed." The